PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/23/13

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 23 18:47:43 EST 2013

My show #713. The Saturday Blue Plate Special  was a birthday bash for R.L. Burnside, born on this date in 1926.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
listen live www.uwsp.edu/stuorg.wwsp
November 23, 2013

Chess 1579
Muddy Waters /I'm Ready /Chess Blues Masters v2 1952-1958 /Chess
Muddy Waters /I Don't Know Why /Chess Blues Masters v2 1952-1958 /Chess

Papa's Finds
Ralph Willis /Goin' to Virginia /v1 1944-1950 /Document
Ralph Willis /Cool That Thing /v1 1944-1950 /Document
Jimmy Rogers /title track /Sloppy Drunk /Evidence
Jimmy Rogers /Can't Sleep for Worrying /Sloppy Drunk /Evidence
Hubert Sumlin wi. Eddie Taylor /Gamblin' Woman /My Heart is Bleeding /Evidence
Eddie Taylor /So Bad /My Heart is Bleeding /Evidence
Nathan James /title track /I Don't Know It /Sacred Cat
James Harman wi. Nathan James /My Last Nerve /I Don't Know It /Sacred Cat
Carol Fran /All of My Life /Blues Pajama Party /Black Top
James Harman /Got News /Blues Pajama Party /Black Top

New on the Menu
Trudy Lynn /Street Walkin' Daddy /Royal Oaks Blues Cafe /Connor Ray
Frank Bey  Anthony Paule Band /I Don't Know Why /Soul for Your Blues /Blue Dot
Sugaray Rayford /Depression Blues /Dangerous /Delta Groove
Charlie Musselwhite /Strange Land /Juke Joint Chapel /Henrietta
Dave Riley and Bob Corritore /My Baby's Gone /Hush Your Fuss /Vizztone
Rick Randlett /title track /Nothing to Do /Fox Run
Chris James  Patrick Rynn /A Fact is a Fact /Barrelhouse Stomp /Earwig
Birdlegg /747 /self titled /Dialtone
Samantha Fish /Over You /Black Wind Howlin' /Ruf
Terry Gillespie /It Wasn't Me BlueSoul /self
Deb Ryder /Get a Grip /Might Just Get Lucky /Bejeb
Harmonica Shah /All My Kids is Ugly /Havin' Nothin' Don't Bother Me /Electro-Fi

The Saturday Blue Plate Special   Birthday Bash for R.L. Burnside
 Teachers and Students
John Lee Hooker /Boogie Chillen /Modern Recordings /Flair
Mississippi Fred McDowell /Black Minnie /You Gotta Move /Arhoolie
Lightnin' Hopkins /Don't Think Cause You're Pretty /Herald Sessions /Buddha
Muddy Waters /Little Annie Mae /Rare and Unissued /Chess
Jr. Kimbrough /Done Got Old /First Recordings /Fat Possum
Duwayne Burnside /Bad Bad Pain /Live at the Mint /Lucky 13
Cedric Burnside wi. Burnside Expolration /One Cold and Lonely Night /The Record /Lucky 13
Kenny Brown /Skinny Woman /Meet Ya in the Bottom /self
The Birthday Boy
R.L. Burnside /Goin' Down South /First Recordings /Fat Possum
R.L. Burnside /Jumper on the Line /My Black Name-a-Ringin' /Genes
R.L. Burnside /Boogie Instumental /Alan Lomax Songbook /Rounder
R.L. Burnside /Last Night /Raw Electric 1979-1980 /Inside Sounds
R.L. Burnside /Can't be Satisfied /Well, Well, Well /M.C.
R.L. Burnside /Goin' Down South /Bob Corritore All-Star Sessions /HMG
R.L. Burnside /Shake 'em on Down /Too Bad Jim /Fat Possum
R.L. Burnside /Old Black Mattie /Too Bad Jim /Fat Possum
R.L. Burnside /Miss Maybelle /Wish I was in Heaven Sitting Down /Fat Possum

New on the Menu
Harrison Kennedy /Back Alley Moan /Soulscape /Electro-Fi
Buddy Flett /Nothin' Easy /Rough Edges /Honeybee
Sean Chambers /Come to Papa /Rock House Sessions /Blue Heat
Jeff Strahan /Dangerous Curves /Monkey Around /Squaw Peaks
Roosevelt Sykes /Don't Talk Me to Death /The Original Honeydripper /Blind Pig
Jonn del Toro Richardson and Sean Carney /Hold Me /Drivin' Me Wild /del Toro
Sheba /Miss Good-n-Plenty /Butter on My Rolls /Sheba
Lurrie Bell /Goin' Away Baby /Blues in My Soul /Delmark
Bobby Murray /Movin' on Down the Line /I'm Sticking with You /Motor City Kidz
Shawn Holt and the Teardrops /Before You Accuse Me /Daddy Told Me /Blind Pig