WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist For 11/17/13

James McGrath mcgrat2003@YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 17 21:56:15 EST 2013

Members Only  Bobby Blue Bland  Members Only  Malaco
Play The Honky Tonks  Trudy Lynn  Royal Oaks Blues Cafe  Connor Ray
Buzzard Luck  Frank Bey & Anthony Paule  Soul For Your Blues  Blue Dot
Depression Blues  Sugaray Rayford  Dangerous  Delta Groove
Walking The Back Streets  Koko Taylor  Earthshaker  Alligator
Blues Never Die  Lurrie Bell  Blues In My Soul  Delmark
Soldier Of Misfortune  Billy Thompson  Friend  Soul Stew
Meet Me In Chicago  Buddy Guy  Rhythm & Blues  Silvertone
Miss The Love  Billy D & The Hoodoos  Somethin's Wrong  BD&H Put A Record On  Ric Lee's Natural Born Swingers  Put A Record On  Fast Western
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man  Muddy Waters  Blues-Rock Songbook  Chess
Daddy Told Me  Shawn Holt & The Teardrops  Daddy Told Me  Blind Pig
Cold Women With Warm Hearts Magic Slim & The Teardrops Gravel Road Blind Pig
Can't Get You Off My Mind  O.B. Buchana  Starting All Over  Ecko
Bad Case Of The Blues  Bobby Murray  I'm Stickin' With You  BM
You Don't Miss Your Water  Ruthie Foster  Let It Burn  Blue Corn
A Whole Lotta Nothing  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog
Big Money Sonny  Smokin' Joe Kubek & B'nois King  Road Dog's Life  Delta Groove
Those Days Are Gone  Otis Grand  Blues '65  Manhaton
Poor Boy  Johnny Rawls  Remembering O.V.  Catfood
Aretha  Bryan Lee  Play One For Me  Severn
A Nickle & A Nail  Johnny Rawls & Otis Clay  Remembering O.V.  Catfood
Cold World  Toronzo Cannon  John The Conquer Root  Delmark
Turn Back The Hands Of Time  Tyrone Davis  Greatest Hits  Brunswick
Chicken Shack  Erwin Helfer  Erwin Helfer Way  The Sirens
http://www.jazz901.org/