PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 11/9/13

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 9 19:04:06 EST 2013

My show #712. The Saturday Blue Plate Special  was a tribute to wine, I called it "Grape Stomper's Blues".
101 CAC WWSP
Reserve Street UWSP
Stevens Point WI 54481

Saturdays 3-7PM
listen live www.uwsp.edu/stuorg.wwsp
November 9, 2013

Muddy Waters /Champagne and Reefer /Checkerboard Lounge Live Chicago 1981 /Eagle

Papa's Picks
Lost John Hunter /Cool Down Mama /Sun Blues box v1 /Bear Family
Sleepy John Estes /Registration Day Blues /Sun Blues box v1 /Bear Family
Long John Hunter /So Long /Ooh Wee Pretty Baby /Norton
Long John Hunter /Stop What You're Doin' /Ooh Wee Pretty Baby /Norton
James Cotton /Don't Start Me to Talkin' /James Cotton Blues Band /Lilith
James Cotton /Sweet Sixteen /James Cotton Blues Band /Lilith

Farewell Bobby Parker  8/31/37 - 10/31/13
Bobby Parker /Blues Get Off My Shoulder /Best of VeeJay v4 /Collectables
Spencer Davis Group /Watch Your Step /Heavies /United Artists
Cold Blood /Watch Your Step /self titled /Collectables
Bobby Parker /Watch Your Step /Bent Out of Shape /Black Top
Bobby Parker /Movin' Up /Blues Costume Party /Black Top
Bobby Parker /Bobby-Q /Blues Costume Party /Black Top
Bobby Parker /Drive Me Home /Shine Me Up /Black Top
Bobby Parker /title track /Bent Out of Shape /Black Top
Bobby Parker /Blues Get Off My Shoulder /Bent Out of Shape /Black Top

New on the Menu
Roosevelt Sykes /Too Smart Too Soon /The Original Honeydripper /Blind Pig
Birdlegg /Don't Sit Down at the Table /self titled /Dialtone
Bobby Murray /Baby Needs Some Lovin' /I'm Sticking with You /Motor City Kidz
Trudy Lynn /Play the Honky Tonks /Royal Oaks Blues Cafe /Connor Ray
Lurrie Bell /24 Hour Blues /Blues in My Soul /Delmark
Shawn Holt and the Teardrops /Little by Little /Daddy Told Me /Blind Pig
Chris James  Patrick Rynn /Before It's Too Late /Barrelhouse Stomp /Earwig
Frank Bey  Anthony Paule Band /Smoke House /Soul for Your Blues /Blue Dot
Sheba /Big Man /Butter on My Rolls /Sheba
Sugaray Rayford /Goin' Back to Texas /Dangerous /Delta Groove

 The Saturday Blue Plate Special   "Grape Stomper's Blues"
Walter Davis /That Stuff You Sell Ain't No Good /Essential v1 /Classics
Charley Jordan /Cherry Wine Woman /Essential v2 /Classics
Bill Samuels /Port Wine /1945-1947 /Classics
Stick McGheee /Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee /vol.1 1947-1951 /Document
Nelson Alexander /Drink Up, Light Up /Jumpin' and Jivin' /Specialty
Eddie Vinson /Wineola /Somebody Done Stole My cherry Red /Collectables
Roy Brown /Bar Room Blues /Good Rocking Tonight /Rhino
LaMelle Prince wi. Maxwell Davis /Get High /Wailin' Daddy v3 /Fantastic Voyage
Floyd Dixon /Wino Blues /Cocktail Combos v3 /Capitol
Dr. Ross /Country Clown /Sun Blues box v1 /Bear Family
June "Bug" Bailey /Lee Street Blues /Red River Blues /Ace
Wild Child Butler /Runnin' Drunk /Classic Blues v2 /ronn
Champion Jack Dupree /Get Your Head Happy /1967 Blue Horizon Session /Smithsonian Folkways
Lucille Spann /Wine Head Woman /Cry Before I Go /Bluesway
William Clarke /Party Party /tip of the Top /King Ace
Grey Ghost /Crack Shack Boogie /self-titled /Spindletop
Mike Morgan and the Crawl /Wino Talk /Full Moon Over Dallas /Black Top
James Harman wi. Enrico Crivellaro /Drinkin' Cheap Champagne /Key to My Kingdom /Electro-Fi
Luther Allison /Cherry Red Wine /Live in Chicago /Alligator
Deak Harp Mad Dog 20/20 /Mississippi Bound /self

New on the Menu
Michael Packer /River of Wine /I am the Blues /IMG
Buddy Flett /Honky Tonk /Rough Edges /Honeybee
Dave Riley and Bob Corritore /Snuff Dippin' Woman /Hush Your Fuss /Vizztone
Sean Chambers /World on Fire /Rock House Sessions /Blue Heat
Jonn del Toro Richardson and Sean Carney /Slow Down /Drivin' Me Wild /del Toro
Samantha Fish /Who's Been Talkin' /Black Wind Howlin' /Ruf
Jeff Strahan /The One /Monkey Around /Squaw Peaks