PLAYLIST: 11-8-13 Playlist for The South Side

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sat Nov 9 14:32:14 EST 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Nov 8th, 2013
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis

Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Vidar Busk * The Second Coming * Stompin' Our Feet with Joy * Grappa Musikkforlag
Eddie Hinton * Sad & Lonesome * Letters from Mississippi * Zane
Milton Hopkins & Jewel Brown * Jerry * Milton Hopkins & Jewel Brown * Dialtone
RJ Mischo * Two Hours from Tulsa * Knowledge You Can't Get In College * Greaseland
Esther Phillips * Mojo Hannah * Set Me Free * Atlantic
Sonny Landreth * Mojo Boogie * South of I-10 * Volcano
Alvin Robinson * Bottom of My Soul * The Red Bird Story * Charly
Frank Bey & Anthony Paule Band * Bed for My Soul  * Soul for Your Blues  * Blue Dot
Thorbjørn Risager * Burning Up * Live at Victoria * Cope
Earl King * Do the Grind * Street Parade * Fuel 2000
Eddie Hope * Lost Child * Rarities from the Bob Hite Vaults * Sub Rosa
Big Bill Broonzy * Black, Brown & White * Trouble In Mind * Smithsonian
Little Walter * Dead Presidents * The Essential * Chess/MCA

8pm
Chuck Higgins * Stormy * Blows His Wig! * Ace
Trampled Under Foot * Dark of the Night * Badlands * Concord
Tommy Castro * Trimmin' Fat * Hard Believer * Alligator
Harry Manx * The Blues Dharma * Om Suite Ohm * Dog My Cats
Barrelhouse Chuck * Sail the Seven Seas * 35 Years of Chicago Piano * Viola
Solomon Burke * It's Been a Change * King Solomon * Warner Bros
Delaney & Bonnie * Soul Shake * The Best of * Rhino
RJ Mischo * Make It Good * Make It Good * Delta Groove
Lou Pride * I Didn't Take Your Woman * Ain't No More Love In this House * Severn
The Mighty Orq * Ain't Long 'Fore Day * Soulful City * Flashman
Trudy Lynn * Every Side of Lonesome * Royal Oaks Blues Café * Krase

9pm
Billy Larkin & the Delegates * Harlem Shuffle * Organ Grooves * EMI
Guy Davis * Satisfied * Juba Dance * MC Records
Roy Gaines * New Frontier Lover * New Frontier Lover * Severn
Champion Jack Dupree * Drunk Again * New York City Blues and R & B * Acrobat
Janiva Magness * I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down * The Devil Is An Angel Too * Alligator
Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee * I'm a Stranger Here * Absolutely the Best * Fuel 2000
James Brown & the Famous Flames * Ain't That a Groove Part 1 & 2 * Star Time * Polydor
Billy Boy Arnold * Shake Your Hips * Back Where I Belong * Alligator
Shemekia Copeland * When a Woman's Had Enough * Talking To Strangers * Alligator
Kevin Selfe * Mama Didn't Raise No Fool * Long Walk Home * Delta Groove
Toronzo Cannon * Shame * John the Conquer Root * Delmark

Mailing Address
KHUM-FM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street