WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist For 11/3/13

James McGrath mcgrat2003@YAHOO.COM
Sun Nov 3 21:47:20 EST 2013

Can't Get You Off My Mind  O.B. Buchana  Starting All Over  Ecko
You Don't Miss Your Water  Ruthie Foster  Let It Burn  Blue Corn
Aretha  Bryan Lee  Play One For Me  Severn
Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys  Bobby Messano  Welcome To Deltaville Prince Frog
I Want To Change My Mind  Frank Bey & Anthony Paule  Soul For Your Blues  Blue Dot
Toe Hold  Wilson Pickett  Skydog  Rounder
Don't Let My Baby Ride  Johnny Rawls  Remembering O.V.  Catfood
Midnight Rider  Allman Brothers  Skydog  Rounder
Train  Buddy Flett  Rough Edges  Honeybee Entertainment
Easy Baby  Roomful Of Blues  45 Live  Alligator
My Give A Damn Gave Out  Latimore  Henry Stone's Best Of Latimore  HSM
Country Man  Trudy Lynn  Royal Oaks Blues Cafe  Connor Ray
I'm Sticking With You  Bobby Murray  I'm Sticking With You  BM
Just One Heartache  Holland K. Smith  Cobalt  EllerSoul
The Lord's Work  Eric Bibb  Jericho Road  Stony Plain
Willie & Laura Mae Jones  Tony Joe White  Best Of  Warner Bros.
Baby Scratch My Back  Slim Harpo  Blues Masters Vol.7  Rhino
Working Man  Cyril Neville  Magic Honey  Ruf
Best In Town  Buddy Guy  Rhythm & Blues  Silvertone
Long Red  Leslie West  Still Climbing  Provogue
The Sky Is Crying  Stevie Ray Vaughn  The Sky Is Crying  Epic
The Quirk  John Ginty  Bad News Travels  American Showplace Music

http://www.jazz901.org/