Playlist: 11/3/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Nov 3 11:20:52 EST 2013

6AM
Otis Spann / It Must HaveBeen the Devil / Walking the Blues / P-Vine
-
Matt “Guitar” Murphy and JCCrossfire / Sunflower Mississippi Blues / Bluzpik
Gene “Daddy G” Barge / ReaderWoman / Olio / Wildroot
-
Eric Bibb / Death Row Blues /Jericho Road / Stony Plain
Nikki Hill / Right on theBrink / Here’s Nikki Hill / Deep Fryed
-
Eric Clapton / Good NightIrene / Old Sock / Bushbranch-Surfdog
Taj Mahal / John theRevelator / Blue Light Boogie / Private
-
Billy Thompson / While theWorld’s Winding Down / Friend / Soul Stew
Tom Principato / Knockin’ onthe Door / Robert Johnson Told Me So / Powerhouse
-
Jonn Del Toro Richardson& Sean Carney / Drivin’ Me Wild / Drivin’ Me Wild / Del Toro Music
Cyril Neville / Blues Is the Truth/ Magic Honey / Ruf
-
Guitar Slim / The Things ThatI Used To Do / Sufferin’ Mind / Specialty
Big Maceo / Worried LifeBlues / Big Maceo – The Bluebird Recordings 1941-1942 / Bluebird-RCA
7AM
Detroit Junior / If I Hadn’tBeen High / Living Chicago Blues Vol. IV / Alligator
-
Allen Toussaint / Long, LongJourney / The Bright Mississippi / Nonesuch
Blind Boys of Alabama / IShall Not Be Moved / I’ll Find a Way / Sony Masterworks
-
The Kinsey Report / Nobody’sFault / Standing (I’ll Be) / RDK
Peaches Staten / Bad Case ofLovin’ You / Live at Legends / Swississippi
-
The Cash Box Kings / HotBiscuit Baby / Black Toppin’ / Blind Pig
-
Jimmy Johnson / Ashes in MyAshtray / Johnson’s Whacks / Delmark
Carl Weathersby / I Can FeelIt / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia
-
Studerbaker John’s MaxwellStreet Kings / She’s Allright / Kingsville Jukin’ / Delmark
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / If You Were Mine / Jump Start / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road