PLAYLIST: 3-15-13 | The South Side * www.khum.com

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Mar 17 03:00:31 EDT 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * March 15th, 2013
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

* Sam Lightnin’ Hopkins | March 15, 1912 to Jan 30, 1982
* Ry Cooder | born March 15, 1947

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Ry Cooder * Available Space * Anthology: The UFO Has Landed * WB/Rhino
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Earthquake * Twisted * Alligator
John Brim  * Hard Times * Parrot Records Blues Story * Preserved Recordings
Lightnin' Hopkins * Somebody Got To Go * The Gold Star Sessions I * Arhoolie
Lightnin' Hopkins * Ball of Twine * The Very Best of  * Ryko/Rhino
James Cotton * Rocket 88 * Best of the Vanguard Years * Vanguard
Ry Cooder * Why Don't You Try Me * Borderline * WB/Reprise
King Biscuit Boy * Georgia Slop * Mouth of Steel * Red Lightnin'
Lightnin' Hopkins * Can't Get That Woman Off My Mind * Complete Aladdin
Sessions * EMI
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * D.O.G. * One Wrong Turn * Alligator
Sharon Lewis & Texas Fire * What's Really Goin' On? * The Real Deal *
Delmark
Ry Cooder * Crazy 'Bout an Automobile * Borderline * WB/Reprise

8pm
Fats Domino * Ain't That a Shame * Greatest Hits: Walking to New Orleans *
Capitol
Ray Charles * Sinner's Prayer * The Birth of Soul * Atlantic/Rhino
Lightnin' Hopkins  * Bring Me My Shotgun * Mojo Hand * Collectables
The Fabulous Thunderbirds * Got To Bring It With You * On the Verge * Severn
Ry Cooder * John Lee Hooker for President * Pull Up Some Dust & Sit Down *
Nonesuch
John Lee Hooker * Backbiters & Syndicators * The Best of 1965 to '74 * MCA
Ike Turner & the Kings of Rhythm * You've Got To Lose * King Cobra: Chicago
Sessions * Fuel 200
Ry Cooder  w/Chaka Kahn * Don't Mess Up a Good Thing * Bop 'Till You Drop *
WB/Reprise
Mavis Staples * Down In Mississippi * We'll Never Turn Back * Anti
Lightnin' Hopkins * Come Back Baby * Complete Prestige/Bluesville * Prestige
Southern Hospitality * Shoestring Budget * Easy Livin' * Blind Pig
Lightnin' Hopkins  * Give Me Central 209 * Mojo Hand: The Anthology * Rhino
The Cash Box Kings * Black Toppin' * Black Toppin' * Blind Pig

9pm
The Blues Broads * Two Bit Texas Town * The Blues Broads * Delta Groove
Lightnin' Hopkins * Mojo Hand * Mojo Hand * Collectables
Sly & the Family Stone * If You Want Me to Stay * Greatest Hits *
Epic/Legacy
Ry Cooder * Take Your Hands Off It * Election Special * Nonesuch
Ry Cooder * I Think It's Gonna Work Out Fine * Bop 'Till You Drop *
WB/Reprise
Clairy Browne & the Bangin' Rackettes * Love Letter * Love Letter * Vanguard
Lightnin' Hopkins * Hopkins' Sky Hop * Remember Me * Ember
Lightnin' Hopkins * Picture On the Wall * The Complete Aladdin Sessions *
EMI
Ry Cooder * The Very Thing That Makes You Rich * Anthology: The UFO Has
Landed * WB/Rhino
Sly & the Family Stone * You Can Make It If You Try * Greatest Hits *
Epic/Legacy
Rick Estrin & the Nightcats * Back from the Dead * Twisted * Alligator
Ry Cooder * I Can Tell By the Way You Smell * Get Rhythm * Reprise
Igor Prado Band * Tigerman * Instrumentals Vol1 * Chico Blues

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street