Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 3/13/13 w/Anson Funderburgh, Chris Antonik +++

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Wed Mar 13 16:12:43 EDT 2013

3/13/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=03-13-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/61780/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: Gordon Anderson talks about his label www.RealGoneMusic.com
Anson Funderburgh talks about his new release with the 4 Jaks "Deal With It"
Chris Antonik Talks about his latest release "Better For You"
www.ChrisAntonik.com
Births:  Harvey Mandel (68) Paul Kantner (71) Phil Lesh (73)  and more!
For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012 most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of
NYC,and brought in around $14,000, and all by its lonesome: and covered 20%
of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 3/13/2013 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
09:06 am  Mrs. Robinson  Stefano Galli  Play It Loud
www.myspace.com/gallistefano
09:12 am  Orange Blossom Special  Charlie Daniels  Live at Rockpalast
www.mig-music.de  Country
09:21 am  Nashville 1 A.M.  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey
Mandel 68  Chronicles
09:25 am  Campus Blues  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel
68  Chronicles  Blues
09:29 am  Poontang  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles
09:33 am  Dry Your Eyes  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel
68  Chronicles
09:36 am  Jive Samba  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles  Jazz
09:42 am  Senor Blues  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles  Jazz
09:48 am  Short's Stuff  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel
68  Chronicles  Blues
09:55 am  Before Six  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles  Jazz
10:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
10:03 am  Frenzy  Harvey Mandel  Shangrenade  Janus-Line Import
10:07 am  Caa Purange  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles  Jazz
10:14 am  Shangrenade  Harvey Mandel  Shangrenade  Janus-Line Import
10:18 am  Levitation w/Charles Lloyd  Harvey Mandel  The Snake - Harvey
Mandel 68  Janus-Line Import  Blues
10:23 am  Honky Tonk  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel 68
Chronicles  Blues
10:27 am  I Don't Need No Doctor  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey
Mandel 68  Chronicles  Blues
10:31 am  Leavin' Trunk  Harvey Mandel  The Mercury Years - Harvey Mandel
68  Chronicles  Blues
10:37 am  I Got To Love My Woman w/Harvey Mandel  Mike Bloomfield Harvey
Mandel Barry Goldberg and Friends  Solid Blues  Blues Legends  Blues
10:49 am  GM Boogie w/Harvey Mandel  Harvey Mandel  Chicago Blues Reunion
www.OTBRecords.com
10:55 am  Morton Grove Mama  Harvey Mandel  Baby Batter - Harvey Mandel 68
Janus-Line Import  Blues
11:03 am  Nothing I Can Do  Christ Antonik  Better For You
www.ChrisAntonik.com  Blues
11:09 am  Interview  Chris Antonik  Better For You  www.ChrisAntonik.com
11:25 am  Better For You  Chris Antonik  Better For You
www.ChrisAntonik.com  Blues
11:31 am  Bad News Baby  4 Jaks  Deal With It  www.EllerSoulRecords.com  Blues
11:36 am  Interview  Anson Funderburgh  4 Jacks - Deal With It
www.EllerSoulRecords.com
11:56 am  I Don't Want To Be Presidents  4 Jaks  Deal With It
www.EllerSoulRecords.com  Blues
12:03 pm  Starship  Jefferson Starship  Blows Against the Empire - Paul
Kantner 71  RCA  Classic Rock
12:10 pm  Cassidy  Grateful Dead  Dick's Picks 35 - 5/10/78
www.RealGoneMusic.com  Classic Rock
12:20 pm  Interview  Gordon Anderson  http://wfdu.fm  www.RealGoneMusic.com
12:40 pm  Friend of the devil  Grateful Dead  Dick's Picks 25
www.RealGoneMusic.com
12:47 pm  Eyes of the World  Grateful Dead  Dick's Picks 25
www.RealGoneMusic.com
12:56 Nicole Hart Treasure   Treasure   Blues Leaf