PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20130303

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Mar 4 03:58:08 EST 2013

Artist/Album/Song/LABEL or DISTRIBUTOR

Segment One: Women In Blues
Shakura S'Aida/Brown Sugar/Mr. Right/Ruf Records
Suzie Vinnick/Live At Bluesville/You'll Be Mine/Indie
Miss Angel/Best of Electro-Fi Records 1997-2007/Ramblin'/Electro-Fi
Catherine Taddo/Under Your Hood/Watch It Flow/Pyrrha Records
Rita Chiarelli/Toronto Blues Now/French Kiss/Toronto Blues Society
Carolyn Fe Blues Collective/Original Sin/You and Me and the Blues/Indie
Dawn Tyler Watson & Paul Deslauriers/En Duo/Cold Shot/Justin Time
Angel Forrest/Mother Tongue Blues/Holy Man/Indie

Segment Two: something new
Francine Reed/Shades of Blue/I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues/PED
Francine Reed/Shades of Blue/When Love Was New/PED
Miss Tess/Sweet Talk/If You Wanna Be My Man/Signature Sounds

Segment Three:  Birthdays & Anniversaries
Bukka White/Legends of the Blues Vol. 1/Fixin' To Die Blues/Columbia
Big Maceo Merriweather/Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Chicago Breakdown/Document
Leroy Washington    Best of Excello records Vol. 1/Wild Cherry/Excello
Clayton Love & His Shufflers/Strange Kind of Feelin'/Shufflin' With Love/Alligator
Jesse Fortune/Chicago Blues of the 1960's/Heavy Heart Beat/Paula
Albert King/Chess Blues Box/Calling On My Darling/Chess
Slim Gaillard/Shuckin' & Jivin'/Nightmare Boogie/Charly R&B
Clarence "Bon Ton" Garlow/Louisiana Swamp Blues/You Got Me Cryin'/Capitol
B.B. King/King of the Blues/Blues At Midnight/MCA
Shakey Jake & The Allstars/Chicago Blues Masters Vol. 3/Three Times Seven/Capitol
Eddie Kirkland/Democrat Blues/I've Got My Bloodshot Eyes On You/Blue Suit Records
Vaughan Brothers/Family Style/Brothers/Columbia

Segment Four: Upcoming Shows
Bharath & His Rhythm Four/Tsunami/Tsunami/Indie
Jimmy James/Calling On Love/What You Want Me To Do/Indie
Jimmy James/Calling On Love/My Point of View #2/Indie

John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net