Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/25/2013

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 25 10:54:50 EST 2013

2/25/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-25-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/61174/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None. It's our annual fund-drive time, and we are done, brought
in around $14,000
Births: Nicky Hopkins (69) George Harrison (70) David "Fathead" Newman (80)
Larry Carlton (65)  and more!
For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012 most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of
NYC,and brought in around $14,000, and all by its lonesome: and covered 20%
of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 2/25/2013 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:09 am  The Holy Land  David "Fathead" Newman  House of David Newman 80
Atlantic/Collectables  Jazz
06:17 am  With Respect to Coltrane  Larry Carlton  Playing/Singing - Larry
Carlton 65  Blue Thumb - Edsel
06:21 am  That's What Love Will Make You Do  Nicki Hopkins  Let It Rock -
Jerry Garcia & Nicky Hopkins 69  Rhino - www.JerryGarcia.com  Soul
06:31 am  All Blues  Larry Carlton  Last Nite - Larry Carlton 65  MCA
06:39 am  Pretzel Logic  Warren Haynes  Live at the Moody Theater  Stax -
Concord
06:51 am  Strikes Twice  Larry Carlton  Eight Times Up - Larry Carlton 65
WB - Wounded Bird
07:09 am  Teardrop  Magic Slim - RIP  Grand Slam  Rooster Blues  Blues
07:14 am  Slammin'  Magic Slim  Grand Slam  Rooster Blues  Blues
07:17 am  1823 South Michigan Avenue  Magic Slim  Grand Slam  Rooster
Blues  Blues
07:22 am  On That Morning  Robben Ford  Bringing It Back Home  Provogue  Jazz
07:29 am  You Don't Know Nothing About Love  Frank Bey with the Anthony
Paule Band  You Don't Know Nothing  Blue Dot Records  Blues
07:37 am  Cry Baby  Shawn Starski  Shawn Starski  CookItUp Music  Soul
07:42 am  Root Down (and Get It)  Rock Candy Funk Party  We Want to Groove
J&R Adventures
07:47 am  Painkiller  4 Jaks  Deal With It  Eller Soul  Funk
07:50 am  Fair Child  Robben Ford  Bringing It Back Home  Provogue  Soul
07:54 am  Upper Kern  Larry Carlton  Eight Times Up - Larry Carlton 65  WB -
Wounded Bird
08:10 am  I've Got Dreams to Remember (Rougher Dreams) Alternate Version
Otis Redding  Lonely & Blue: The Deepest Soul of Otis Redding
Volt-Stax-Concord  Soul
08:13 am  Ramblin'  Aretha Franklin  House of David - Anthology David
"Fathead" Newman 80  Rhino - Atlantic Jazz  Blues
08:17 am  Hard Times  David "Fathead" Newman  It's Mr. Fathead - David
"Fathead" Newman 80  32 Jazz - Atlantic  Blues
08:22 am  The B.P. Blues  Larry Carlton  Last Nite - Larry Carlton 65
MCA  Blues
08:30 am  Trick Bag  Robben Ford  Bringing It Back Home  Provogue  Blues
08:34 am  Dirty Deal  Shawn Starski  Shawn Starski  CookItUp Music  Blues
08:36 am  Peg  Larry Carlton  Live at My Father's Place - Larry Carlton 65
Boot  Classic Rock
08:47 am  I Remember Jeep  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass - George
Harrison 70  Apple - Capitol  Blues
08:55 am  Don't Give It Up  Larry Carlton  Last Nite - Larry Carlton 65  MCA