PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20130224

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Feb 25 02:07:44 EST 2013

Artist/Album/Song/Label

1st segment: RIP Magic Slim
Magic Slim & The Teardrops/Anything Can Happen/I'm A Bluesman/Blind Pig
Magic Slim & The Teardrops/Raw Magic/In the Heart of the Blues/Alligator
Magic Slim & The Teardrops/Anything Can Happen/Goin' To Mississippi/Blind Pig
Magic Slim & The Teardrops/Anything Can Happen/Please Don't Dog Me/Blind Pig

2nd Segment: A couple of Juno Nominees....
Steve Strongman/A Natural Fact/The Mood/Indie
Jack de Keyzer/Electric Love/My Love Has Gone/Blue Star Records

3rd Segment: New Releases:
Hitman Blues Band/Blues Enough/Blues Enough/Nerus Records
Hitman Blues Band/Blues Enough/Every Piece Of Me/Nerus Records
The Ramblers/Love Automatic/Love Automatic/Indie

4th Segment: Birthdays & Anniversaries
Leroy Carr/Legends of the Blues Vol. 1/Stormy Night Blues/Columbia
Jimmy Yancey/Boogie Woogie Pioneers/35th & Dearborn/Document
Lonnie Johnson/Another Night To Cry/Blues After Hours/Prestige/Bluesville
Sam "Lightnin'" Hopkins/Prestige Profiles: Lightnin' Hopkins/ Happy Blues For John Glenn/Prestige Bluesville
Memphis Slim/Chess Blues Box/Mother Earth/Chess
Johnny Winter/Johnny Winter/Be Careful With A Fool/Columbia
Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets with Sam Myers/Change In My Pocket/$100 Bill/Bullseye
Vann "Piano Man" Walls/In The Evening/Chains of Love/Les Disques Bros/

5th Segment: Request & Upcoming Shows
Barbara Pittman/The Best of Sun Records/I Need A Man/Not Now Records
J.D. Slim/Slide Guitar Man/Sick & Tired/Indie
Shane Murphy/Street Money Miracle/Money In A Bag/Distribution Select

John Detcheverry
mailto:ckutblue@colba.net
Listen Live @ http://www.ckut.ca  Sundays 9-11pm
or go to the archives