PLAYLIST: 2-22-13 * Blues/Soul on The South Side

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Feb 24 03:44:46 EST 2013

Web Archive * Under Options, Click on Non-proportional font
http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Feb 22nd, 2013
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Born on this day
Blind Willie Johnson, 1896 | Doug Quattlebaum, 1927 | Sam Cooke, 1931 |
Ernie K-Doe, 1936

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Magic Slim & the Teardrops * Country Joy Ride * Bad Boy * Blind Pig
Terry Evans * One Sided Love Affair * Puttin' It Down * Audioquest
Charlie Musselwhite * Hoodoo Queen * The Well * Alligator
Otis Rush * Working Man * Mourning In the Morning * Atlantic
Fiona Boyes * Baptized In Muddy' Sweat * Blues for Hard Times * Blue Empress
Nathan James & the Rhythm Scratchers * Chosen Kind * What You Make of It *
Delta Groove
 * Phone Interview w/Nathan James *
Nathan James  * Walk with Your Maker * I Don't Know It * Sacred Cat
Nathan James & Rhythm Scratchers * Get To the Country * What You Make of It
* Delta Groove
Ernie K-Doe * Hello My Lover * Finger Poppin' & Stompin' Feet * Capitol/EMI
Doug Quattlebaum * Kiddeo * If You've Ever Been Mistreated * Testament

8pm
Colin Linden * Too Late To Holler * Still Live * Yellow Dog
Jimmy Vaughan * Why, Why, Why * Keep Your Soul * Vanguard
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Settling In * Soul Time! * Daptone
John Mooney * Tell Me Who * All I Want * Blind Pig
Otis Redding * Open the Door * Lonely & Blue * Volt
John Németh  * Daughter of the Devil * Blues Live * Ind
Blind Willie Johnson * Soul of a Man * The Complete * Columbia/Legacy
Sam Cooke w/The Soul Stirrers * Touch the Hem of His Garment * Two Sides of
Sam Cooke * Specialty
Blind Willie Johnson * It's Nobody's Fault But Mine * The Complete *
Columbia/Legacy
Sam Cooke * Trouble In Mind * The Rhythm & the Blues * RCA
Frank Bey w/The Anthony Paule Band * Ain't That Loving You * You Don't Know
Nothing * Blue Dot

9pm
Magic Slim & the Teardrops * I'm a Bluesman * Blue Magic * Blind Pig
Magic Slim & the Teardrops * Treat Me the Way You Do * Raising the Bar *
Blind Pig
Ernie K-Doe * Love You the Best * Here Come the Girls * Charly
Ernie K-Doe * A Certain Girl * Finger Poppin' & Stompin' Feet * Capitol/EMI
The Red Wagons w/Jr Watson & Sax Gordon * Big Mamou * Jumpin' with Friends *
Ind
OV Wright * Monkey Dog * The Soul of OV Wright * MCA
Esther Phillips * I Don't Want To Do Wrong * Alone Again * Reel Music
Johnny Heartsman * Attitude * The Touch * Alligator
Kevin Selfe * Walking Funny * Long Walk Home * Delta Groove
Doug Quattlebaum * Come Back Baby * If You've Ever Been Mistreated *
Testament
Blind Willie Johnson * You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond * The
Complete * Columbia/Legacy
Nathan James & the Rhythm Scratchers * What You Make of It * What You Make
of It * Delta Groove
Professor Harp * Eine Fur Herr Schmidt * The Call Me Professor Harp *
Armrest

Mailing Address
KHUM - Chas Lewis
The South Side