Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/20/2013 - Annual Fund Drive Over!

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 20 15:57:12 EST 2013

2/20/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-20-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/60963/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None. It's our annual fund-drive time, and we are done, brought
in around $14,000
Births: Freddy Robinson/Abu Talib (74) Johnny Winter (69)  Randy California
(62) Randy Crawford (62) Nicky Hopkins (69) Harold Land (85) George Harrison
(70) and more!
For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012 most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of
NYC,and brought in around $14,000, and all by its lonesome: and covered 20%
of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 2/20/2013 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
09:19 am  Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky  Robben Ford  Bringing It All Back
Home  Provogue  Funk
09:23 am  Funky Music  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And ... 69
Columbia-DCC  Funk
09:42 am  Guess I'll Go Away  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And Live- Johnny
Winter 69  Columbia
09:46 am  Mr. Skin  Spirit  12 Dreams Of Dr. Sardonicus  Epic  Funk
09:49 am  Caroline Yes  Jon Herington  Time On My Hands
www.JonHerington.com  Blues
09:53 am  Trick Bag  Robben Ford  Bringing It Back Home  Provogue  Blues
09:57 am  Texas Twister  4 Jaks  Deal With It  www.EllerSoulRecords.com  Blues
10:15 am  Nothing to Hide-Nature's Way-Animal Zoo-Love Has Found a Way
Spirit  12 Dreams Of Dr. Sardonicus -Randy California 62  Epic
10:29 am  Texas Flood (live)  Stevie Rau Vaughan  Texas Flood Legacy Edition
2 CD Box - New  Epic - Legacy  Blues
10:39 am  In a Sentimental Mood  Enrico Crivellaro  Freewheelin'
Electro-Fi  Jazz
10:46 am  Can You Dig It  Enrico Crivellaro  Freewheelin'  Electro-Fi  Blues
10:56 am  Rude Mood (Studio)  Stevie Ray Vaughan  Texas Flood Legacy Edition
2 CD Box - New  Epic - Legacy  Blues
11:08 am  I'll Play the Blues for You (alternate version)  Albert King  I'll
Play the Blues for You  Stax Remasters  Blues
11:16 am  Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing w/Tad Robinson & Deitra Farr
Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz  Soul Gift  www.RaphaelWressnig.com  Soul
11:20 am  More Onions  Booker T. & The MG's  Green Onions 50th Anniversary
Edition  Stax Remasters  Soul
11:24 am  Graffiti Blues  Freddy Robinson  Graffiti Blues - Freddy
Robinson 74  Mainstream  Blues
11:31 am  Good Times Boogie  John Mayall  John Mayall - Jazz Blues Fusion -
Freddy Robinson 74  Polydor  Blues
11:40 am  Express  Freddy Robinson  Graffiti Blues - Freddy Robinson 74
Mainstream  Soul
11:46 am  Off the Cuff  Freddy Robinson  Bluesology-Freddy Robinson 74 Abu
Talib  ACE
11:49 am  Dorado  Blue Mitchell  Graffiti Blues - Freddy Robinson 74
Mainstream Records  Funk
11:58 am  I'm a Fool For You  Freddy Robinson  Black Fox  Pacific Jazz  Soul
12:03 pm  Street Life  Randy Crawford  Crusaders Golder Years - Randy
Crawford 61  GRP  Soul
12:14 pm  Pig's Boogie  Nicky Hopkins  Let It Rock - Jerry Garcia & Nicky
Hopkins 69  Rhino  Blues
12:26 pm  Thanks for the Pepperoni  George Harrison  All Things Must Pass -
George Harrison 70  Capitol  Rock & Roll
12:31 pm  Jumpin' Jack Flash/Young Blood  George Harrison  The Concert
Bangladesh  Apple  Rock & Roll
12:41 pm  Nicky/Jerry Jam-Edward the Mad Shirt Grinder  Nicky Hopkins
Winterland 12/20/75 Nicky Hopkins 69  Boot  Classic Rock
12:55 pm  Jumpin' Jack Flash  Johnny Winter  Johnny Wiinter and Live
Columbia  Rock & Roll