Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 2/18/2013 - Fund Drive almost over

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 18 14:08:53 EST 2013

2/18/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=02-18-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/60963/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: None. It's our annual fund-drive time, and we are almost done, 1
more fund-drive show to go, thus far over $11,000 pledged to the Sounds of Blue!
Births: Freddy Robinson/Abu Talib (74) Johnny Winter (69) Walter Becker (63)
Randy California (62) J. Geils (67) Nicky Hopkins (69) Harold Land (85)
Kimberly Allison (42) and more!
For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012 most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC,
and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and covered 20% of the
stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 2/18/2013 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:10 am  Still Remember  Kimberly Allison  Beyond Blue - Kimberly Allison
42  www.KimberlyAllison.com
06:16 am  Brave New Girl  Sonny Landreth  Elemental Journey  Landfall Records
06:21 am  Let's Spend the Night Together  Nicky Hopkins  Let It Rock - Jerry
Garcia & Nicky Hopkins 69  Rhino  Classic Rock
06:43 am  Ice  Spirit  Time Circle - Randy California 62  Epic - Legacy
06:49 am  Hallows Eve  Shawn Starski  Shawn Starski  CookItUp Music
06:55 am  Mad Cow  Kimberly Allison  Beyond Blue - Kimberly Allison 42
www.KimberlyAllison.com  Blues
07:21 am  I Don't Want To Be President  4 Jaks  Deal With It  Eller Soul  Blues
07:25 am  Ummh  Harold Land  Bobby Hutcherson San Francisco featuring
Harolod Land 85  Blue Note  Soul
07:37 am  Country Road  Freddy Robinson  John Mayall - Jazz Blues Fusion -
Freddy Robinson 74  Polydor  Blues
07:44 am  Chain Lightning  Steely Dan  Katy Lied - Walter Becker 63  MCA
07:47 am  Goin' Down South  Harold Land  Bobby Hutcherson San Francisco
featuring Harolod Land 85  Blue Note
07:54 am  FM  Steely Dan  FM - Walter Becker 63  MCA
07:59 am  Hot Fun In the Summertime  Freddy Robinson  Hot Fun In the
Summertime  Pacific Jazz  Soul
08:19 am  Blues Lovers Waltz  Freddy Robinson  The Real Thing at Last  Son
Pat Records  Blues
08:26 am  After Hours  Freddy Robinson  Bluesology-Freddy Robinson 74 Abu
Talib  Ace  Blues
08:35 am  It's My Own Fault  Johnny Winter  Johnny Winter And Live- Johnny
Winter 69  Columbia  Blues
08:46 am  Whammer Jammer  J. Geils  The Best of J. Geils 67  Capitol  Blues
08:49 am  Bodhisattva  Steely Dan  Alive In America - Walter Becker 63  Giant
08:54 am  Valerie  Blue Mitchell  Blue's Blues - Freddy Robinson 74  Mainstream