PLAYLIST: 2-15-13 The South Side * www.khum.com

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Feb 17 14:23:58 EST 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Feb 15th, 2013 Playlist for The South Side
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Track * Release * Label

7pm
Little Walter * Back Track * The Essential * Chess/MCA
Kokomo Arnold * Shake That Thing * His 20 Greatest Songs * Wolf
Kelly Joe Phelps * Livin' In a Strain * Things About Comin' My Way * Black
Hen
Boz Scaggs * Sick & Tired * Come On Home * Virgin
Rory Block * What's the Matter Now? * Shake 'Em On Down * Stony Plain
Thorbjørn Risager * Back Home * Dust & Scratches * Cope
Professor Longhair * Willie Fugal's Blues * Crawfish Fiesta * Alligator
Gary US Bonds * New Orleans * Best of  * Rhino
The Wild Tchoupitoulas * Big Chief Got a Golden Crown * The Wild
Tchoupitoulas * Island
Otis Spann * The Hard Way * Otis Spann Is the Blues * Candid
The Red Wagons w/Igor Prado * I Want to Love Somebody * Jumpin' with Friends
* Ind

8pm
Kokomo Arnold * Milk Cow Blues * His 20 Greatest Songs * Wolf
Kokomo Arnold * Old Original Kokomo Blues * Complete Recorded Works *
Document
Ben Harper w/Charlie Musselwhite * Get Up! * Get Up! * Stax
William Clarke * Saint or Sinner * Groove Time * Alligator
Candi Staton * Get It When I Want It * I'm Just a Prisoner * Capitol
Albert King * I Believe To My Soul * Hard Bargain * Stax/Fantasy
Nathan James & Rhythm Scratchers * You Led Me On * What You Make of It *
Delta Groove
Rick Estrin  * D.O.G. * One Wrong Turn * Alligator
Tommy Castro * Monkey's Paradise * Hard Believer * Alligator
Little Walter * You Better Watch Yourself * Complete Chess Masters * Hip-O

9pm
Raymond Lewis * I'm Gonna Put Some Hurt On You * The Minit/Instant Story *
Charly
Lightnin' Hopkins * Cryin' Shame * In the Key of Lightnin' * Tomato
Andy T & Nick Nixon Band * Midnight Hour * Drink, Drank, Drunk * Delta
Groove
Freddy King * Lonesome Whistle Blues * Freddy King Sings * Modern Blues
Janiva Magness  * End of Our Road * The Devil Is An Angel Too * Alligator
Memphis Slim * Strange, Strange Feeling * The Sonet Blues Story * Verve
James Harman's Bamboo Porch * Convenience Story Party Bag * Live at Little
Village * Gulf Coast
The James Hunter Six * Drop On Me * Minute by Minute * Go/Fantasy
Billy Wright * Stacked Deck * Let Me Tell You About the Blues: Atlanta *
Fantastic Voyage
Kevin Selfe * Duct Tape On My Soul * Long Walk Home * Delta Groove
Shawn Pittman * Righteous Woman * Undeniable * Ind

Mailing Address
The South Side
KHUM - Chas Lewis
3432 N Street