Playist: 2/17/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Feb 17 11:01:54 EST 2013

6AM
Lightnin’Hopkins / Katie Mae Blues / Blues Masters: The Very Best of Lightnin’ Hopkins /Rhino
-
Dr.John / Revolution / Locked Down  /Nonesuch
BonnieRaitt / Ain’t Gonna Let You Go / Slipstream / Redwing
-
HaddenSayers / Insomniac Blues / Rolling Soul / Blue Corn Music
-
Lightnin’Hopkins / Fan It / Lightnin’ Hopkins / Smithsonian Folkways
Lightnin’Hopkins / Mojo Hand / The Best of Lightnin’ Hopkins / Arhoolie
-
JesseDee / On My Mind/In My Heart / On My Mind/In My Heart / Alligator
OtisTaylor / Lost My Horse / My World Is Gone / Telarc
-
JoeFilisko & Eric Noden / Missed Train Blues / Missed Train Blues /Filisko-Noden
AlMiller / If You Don’t Want Me / …In Between Time / Delmark
-
TheJames Hunter Six / Chicken Switch / Minute By Minute / Fantasy
TennyTucker / Voodoo Voodoo / Voodoo To Do You / TeBo
-
Lightnin’Hopkins / Tell Me Boogie (Mad As I Can Be) / The Best of Lightnin’ Hopkins /Columbia Legacy

7AM
Lightnin’ Hopkins / I’m aCrawling Black Snake / Prestige Profiles Lightnin’ Hopkins / Prestige
-
Tab Benoit / A Whole LottaSoul / Medicine / Telarc
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / Peace of Mind / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Steve Ditzell / Packin’ Up /Blues for Theresa / Self Produced
-
Pistol Pete / Swing Me Baby /21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
-
Ron Sorin and the Blue CoastBand / 7 Years / Lake City / Big Lake
Nick Moss / Candy Nation /Here I Am / Blue Bella
-
Eddie C. Campbell / Soup Bone(Reheated) / Spider Eatin’ Preacher / Delmark
Magic Slim & TheTeardrops / Girl What You Want Me to Do / Bad Boy / Blind Pig
-
Demetria Taylor / Trying toMake a Living / Bad Girl / Delmark

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road