Dream Come True: Opening for BB King Sunday

Clay Swafford cswafford@NELBRO.COM
Thu Feb 14 09:58:56 EST 2013

Awesome....

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of Jimmy Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:46 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Re: Dream Come True: Opening for BB King Sunday

Congratulations!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of Blues9981@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 2:58 AM
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: Dream Come True: Opening for BB King Sunday

I didn't want to post this cause I'm kinda superstitious but it looks like it's really happening, I'm opening a show for BB King here in LA, with my singer Sayed Sabrina, great 1000 seater venue called the Canyon Club, for anyone  who happens to be in the Los Angeles area, after 20+ years playing blues  guitar and being inspired by the king of the blues and the mayor

(president) of  Bluesville, this is a dream come true,  Vince

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

If you are not an intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Please notify us via telephone at 205-414-2900 and return this e-mail by forwarding it to postmaster@nelbro.com<mailto:postmaster@nelbro.com> or via US Mail to Nelson Brothers, Inc., Attn: IS Department, 820 Shades Creek Parkway, Suite 2000, Birmingham, AL 35209.