Dream Come True: Opening for BB King Sunday

Blues9981@AOL.COM Blues9981@AOL.COM
Wed Feb 13 03:58:01 EST 2013

I didn't want to post this cause I'm kinda superstitious but it looks like
it's really happening, I'm opening a show for BB King here in LA, with my
singer Sayed Sabrina, great 1000 seater venue called the Canyon Club, for
anyone  who happens to be in the Los Angeles area, after 20+ years playing
blues  guitar and being inspired by the king of the blues and the mayor