PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Feb 11 16:32:21 EST 2013

Artist/Album/Song/Label

1st half-hour: Valentine's Day: Love Gone Wrong:
Howlin' Wolf/The London Sessions/What A Woman!/Chess
Terry Evans/Still On Target: The First Five Years/Get Your Lies Straight/Virgin
Janiva Magness/Stronger For It/There It Is/Alligator
Little Charlie & The Nightcats/Shadow of the Blues/Dirty Dealin' Mama/Alligator
Kenneth Rexroth/The Beat Generation/Married Blues/Rhino
Bat Taylor/Rough But Ready Enough/She Broke My Mojo/Indie
Red Devils/Automatic/She's Dangerous/DEF American

2nd half-hour: New Releases
Ben Harper with Charlie Musselwhite/Get Up!/I'm In I'm Out and I'm Gone/Stax
Ben Harper with Charlie Musselwhite/Get Up!/All That Matters Now/Stax
Sunday Wilde/He Gave Me a Blue Nightgown/Shaken Down/Indie
Lisa Cee/My Turn/Lost You/Rip Rat Records
John Pippus/Wrapped Up in the Blues/Walk Away/Indie

2nd Hour: Birthdays & Anniversaries
Willie Mabon/Definitive Blues Anthology/I'm Mad/Not Now Records
TV Slim/Chicago Blues of the 1960s/You Can't Love Me/Paula
Louis Jordan/G.I. Jive/I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town/Charly
Guitar Slim/Sufferin' Mind/Twenty-five Lies/Specialty
Floyd Dixon/Fine! Fine! Thing!/Love Oh Love/Highjohn Records
Eddie Burns/2nd Degree Burns/Fun Time/Blue Suit Records
King Curtis/Didn't He Play/Soul Groove Part ll/Red Lightnin'
Johnny Heartsman/Genuine Houserockin' Music V/Paint My Mailbox Blue/Alligator
Curtis Salgado/Soul Shot/Let Me Make Love To You/Alligator
Gary Moore/Bad For You Baby/Mojo Boogie/Eagle Records

Request:
Albert Collins/Alligator 40th Anniversary Collection/I'm Not Drunk/Alligator

Upcoming shows:
24th Street Wailers/Toronto Blues Now/Home Cookin'/Toronto Blues Society
Angel Forrest/Mother Tongue Blues/WTF/Distribution Select
Angel Forrest/Mother Tongue Blues/Holy Man/Distribution Select

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal In RealAudio @ http://www.ckut.ca  Sundays 9-11pm