PLAYLIST: JuzBlooz, 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool, Australia - January (x3) plus Top 25 CDs for January 2013

MARK SCHOSSOW yupduluth@MSN.COM
Sun Feb 10 15:37:19 EST 2013

Is it poossible to have the Sunday (or others) radio programs posted the day before?I know about competition,however I believe all on the list are all about the Blues we love. Sometimes I would like to record  programs,that are on at the same times.
              This is only for my dog Chew and myself.We love our Sunday morning Blues.I know two is an audience,but I thought that I might get some slack on Chew since he only Thinks he is human.
                      A curious Bluesman,
                                                        Mark S.

Support Blues Preservation

-----Original Message-----

From: Martin Dunstan
Sent: 10 Feb 2013 19:32:53 GMT
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: PLAYLIST:  JuzBlooz, 3WAY-FM, Warrnambool,         Australia - January (x3) plus Top 25 CDs for January 2013

JuzBlooz playlists for the last 3 weeks in January plus the January Top 25 Blues CDs list are available for viewing on the JuzBlooz blogsite at the following link:
http://juzblooz.posterous.com

Regards,
Martin (Lazy Lester) Dunstan
presents JuzBlooz, 8.30 - 10.30pm Tuesdays on 3WAY-FM 103.7, Warrnambool, Australia.
JuzBlooz playlists span the full history of recorded blues music, and are reported to Blues-L, Blues-DJ and BluesOz web forums, Living Blues magazine 'Top 25' & the Australian Blues/Roots Airplay Chart.  26% of Australians tune in to community radio in a typical week (Source:  McNair Ingenuity Community Radio National Listener Survey 2010 - http://www.cbonline.org.au.php5-19.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/McNair-Results-CBOnline-2012.pdf)Promo CDs can be sent to 'JuzBlooz', 3 Chester Crt, Warrnambool, Victoria 3280, AUSTRALIA.