PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue CKUT FM 90,3 20130203

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Feb 4 03:24:57 EST 2013

1st half-hour: Intro and tribute to Ann Rabson
Zora Young/Travelin' Light/Football Widow/Deluge Records
Ann Rabson/Struttin' My Stuff/Love Song (Ode To George)/M.C. Records
Pinetop Perkins with Ann Rabson/Ladies Man/Careless Love/M.C. Records
Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women/Live & Uppity/Silver Beaver/Alligator
2nd half-hour: New Releases
Robert "Top" Thomas/The Town Crier/Mississippi Quickie/Wild Roots Records
Robert "Top" Thomas/The Town Crier/Bad Seed/Wild Roots Records/
Mike Eldred Trio/61 & 49/Louise/Rip Cat Records/
Mike Eldred Trio/61 & 49/Ruby's Blues/Rip Cat Records/
The Ramblers/Love Automatic/Baby Be Mine/Indie/
Angel Forrest/Mother Tongue Blues/Roll On Down/Distribution Select/
2nd Hour: History (births, deaths, historical events):
Charlie Patton/Roots N` Blues: The Retrospective/Jersey Bull Blues/Columbia
Jesse Fuller/Jesse Fuller`s Favorites/Tickling The Strings/Prestige
Lightnin`Hopkins/Double Blues/I`m A Crawling Black Snake/Fantasy
Slim Harpo/Best of Slim Harpo/Latte Last Night/Excello
Muddy Waters/Chess Box/Young Fashioned Ways/Chess
Sonny Boy Williamson/Chess Blues Box/The Goat/Chess
B.B. King/King of the Blues/3 O'Clock Blues/MCA Records
Chuck Willis/Definitive Blues Anthology/C.C. Rider/Not Now Music
Nappy Brown/Don't Be Angry/It's Really You/Savoy Jazz
Johnny "Guitar" Watson/Rock N' Roll Legend/Space Guitar
Jody Williams/Return of a Legend/You May/Evidence
Live Shows Around Town:
Delta Noise/Change My Plan/Quicksand/Indie
Texarillo/Black Satin Blues/I'd Rather Get Shot Down/Indie
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/Papa's Cool/Crystal Blues Records
In closing...
Paul Reddick/Wishbone/Luna Moth and Butterfly/Indie
David Wilcox/Toronto Blues Now/The Groove/Toronto Blues Society

John Detcheverry
ckutblue@colba.net
Cha Cha Cha In Blue