IBC WINNER!

WalterPotter cybergaloot@COMCAST.NET
Sun Feb 3 05:14:42 EST 2013

I've been told that Selwyn won the Albert King Award also. Way to go
Selwyn! People should be aware that two of the members of his band were
members of Joey Gilmore's band when he won. Well, both times Joey won
(disqualified on a technicality the first time). So way to go Regi
Oliver and Huff Wright too! I think Curtis Nutall was  on drums. I once
saw Scrap Iron try to steal him from EC Scott to play with Little
Milton. He's a bad boy behind a kit.
--
Walter