Playlist: 12/22/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Dec 22 11:14:21 EST 2013

6AM
Eddie C. Campbell / Santa’sMessin’ with the Kid / Blue Yule / Rhino
-
Lonnie Brooks / Christmas onthe Bayou / The Alligator Records Christmas Collection / Alligator
Chick Willis / (All I Wantfor Christmas Is to) Lay Around and Love on You / Ichiban Blues at Christmas –Volume One / Ichiban
-
Tampa Red / Christmas &New Year’s Blues / Death Might Be Your Santa Claus / Bluebird – Legacy
Rockin’ Johnny Band / PartyThis Christmas / Grim Reaper / Delmark
-
Amos Milborn / Let’s MakeChristmas Merry, Baby / Blues, Blues Christmas 1925 – 1955 Disc 1 / Document
Floyd Dixon / Empty StockingBlues / Blues, Blues Christmas 1925 – 1955 Disc 2 / Document
-
Roxy Perry / Do Right Santa /Single / Self Produced
B.B. King / ChristmasCelebration / A Christmas Celebration of Hope / MCA
-
Willie “Big Eyes” Smith / OneDay Til Christmas / Santa’s Got Mojo / Electro-Fi
Maria Muldaur (with the DukeRobillard Band) / No Money, No Honey / Stony Plain’s Christmas Blues /
-
Tom Principato / Rudolph /Single / Powerhouse
Chris Cain / Not in the Moodfor Christmas / Blues for the Holidays / CCM
-
Lowell Fulson / LonesomeChristmas / Blues, Blues Christmas Volume 2 1926 – 1958 Disc 1 / Document
Smokey Hogg / My ChristmasBaby / Blues, Blues Christmas Volume 2 1926 – 1958 Disc 2 / Document
7 AM
The Kilborn Alley Blues Band/ Christmas in County / Tear Chicago Down / Blue Bella
Bobby Parker / Sandy Claw StoleMy Woman / Blues, Mistletoe, & Santa’s Little Helper / Black Top
-
Barbara Carr / I Need a ManDown My Chimney / It’s Christmas, Baby! / Ecko
Mighty Blue Kings / All I Askfor Christmas / The Christmas Album / R-Jay
-
Roger Hurricane Wilson / WhatChild Is This? / Single / Blue Storm
Leon Russell / Christmas in Chicago/ Slipping into Christmas / Capitol
-
Freddy King / Christmas Tears/ The Best of Blues – The Christmas Collection / Hip-O
Albert King / Santa ClausWants Some Lovin’ / It’s Christmas Time Again / Stax
-
David Gogo / Let’s Get a RealTree / Christmas with the Blues / Cordova Bay
Gary U.S. Bonds / Christmas On/ Christmas Is On! / GLA
-
Shemekia Copeland / Stay aLittle Longer, Santa / Genuine Houserockin’ Christmas / Alligator
Charles Brown / MerryChristmas Baby / Charles Brown’s Cool Christmas Blues / Bullseye

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road