Playlist: WDCB Chicago Bound, 12.7.13

Leslie Keros lkeros885@GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 18 19:44:11 EST 2013

WDCB 90.9 FM, Glen Ellyn, IL

Chicago Bound
12.7.13, 10-11 p.m.

A tribute to Magic Sam, featuring music and interviews with Dick Shurman,
Billy Flynn, and Eddie Shaw, inspired by the release of _Live at the Avant
Garde,_ a 1968 live recording of Magic Sam in Wisconsin

1. Magic Sam, "San-Ho-Zay" / Live at the Avant Garde (Delmark)
2. Magic Sam, "That's All I Need" / West Side Soul (Delmark)
3. Magic Sam, "Strange Things Happening" / Live at Ann Arbor & in Chicago
(Delmark)
4. Magic Sam, "I Feel So Good (I Wanna Boogie)" / West Side Soul (Delmark)
5. Magic Sam, "Call Me When You Need Me" / Rockin' Wild in Chicago (Delmark)
6. Mike Avery, "Easy Baby" / Chicago Blues: A Living History--The
Revolution Continues (Raisin' Records)
7. Magic Sam, "Don't Want No Woman" / Live at the Avant Garde (Delmark)
8. Magic Sam, "Hate to See You Go" / Magic Touch (Black Top)
9. Jimmy Rogers, "Walking by Myself" / Complete Chess Recordings (Chess
50th Anniversary) (Chess)
10. Magic Sam, "Walkin' by Myself" / The Magic Sam Legacy (Delmark)
11. Magic Sam, "Lookin' Good" / West Side Soul (Delmark)
12. Magic Sam, "Bad Luck Blues" / Live at the Avant Garde (Delmark)
13. Eddie Shaw, "Blues for the West Side" / Sweet Home Chicago (Delmark)
14. Magic Sam, "You Belong to Me" / Black Magic (Delmark)

Leslie Keros
WDCB 90.9 FM Glen Ellyn, IL, Chicago Bound and Messin' with the Blues
WHPK 88.5 FM Chicago, Crossroads: Where Jazz Meets Blues

Also heard on Taintradio (www.taintradio.org) and Radio Free Amsterdam (
www.radiofreeamsterdam.com)