Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 12/16/2013 w/John Ginty

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Dec 16 11:09:34 EST 2013

12/16/2013: www.SoundsofBlue.com
Playlist link:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=12-16-2013
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/74991/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: John Ginty enters the station to talk about his latest recording
Details at:  wwwJohnGintyMusic.com
Births: Dickey Betts (70) Gregg Allman (66) Lucky Peterson (49) Wayne
Bennett (80) Grover Washington Jr. (70) Donald Byrd (81) and more!
For <5> consecutive years: The Sounds of Blue "was" the most pledged to
radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10 miles west of NYC.
For 2013 we were pledged the same dollars as last year ($14,000+,) but that
was not enough to be the most pledged to radio show this year, but good
enough for second place!
12/16/2013 Text Playlist
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com  Jazz
06:09 am  Estavanico  Donald Byrd  Electric Byrd - Donald Byrd - 81
Blue Note  Jazz
06:21 am  Fadin' w/Melvin Sparks  Grover Washington Jr.  Discovery The First
Recordings of Grover Washington Jr. - 70  Prestige  Blues
06:28 am  A Minor Jam w/Les Dudek  Allman Brothers Band  Brothers and
Sisters (40th Anniversay Edition) 4 CD Box Set - Dickey Betts - 70 - Gregg
Allman - 66  Mercury -UME  Blues
06:45 am  Rockin Riley  Enrico Crivellaro  NEW Single  Electro-Fi  Blues
06:50 am  Southbound (Instrumental Outtake)  Allman Brothers  Brothers and
Sisters (40th Anniversay Edition) 4 CD Box Set - Dickey Betts - 70 - Gregg
Allman - 66  Mercury -UME  Blues
06:56 am  Knee Squeeze w/Ronnie Earl & Wayne Bennett  Ron Levy's Wild
Kingdom  Best Grooves and Jams - Wayne Bennett - 80  www.Levtron.com  Blues
07:02 am  Beyond Cool  Lucky Peterson  Beyond Cool - Lucky Peterson - 49
Gitanes - Verve  Blues
07:09 am  Clean Slate  Tower of Power  Hipper Than Hip - Yesterday, Today &
Tomorrow - Live On the Air & In Studio - 1974  www.RealGoneMusic.com  Soul
07:15 am  Mister Magic  Grover Washington Jr.  Mister Magic - Grover
Washington Jr. - 70  CTI - Motown  Soul
07:24 am  Squib Cakes  Tower of Power  Hipper Than Hip - Yesterday, Today &
Tomorrow - Live On the Air & In Studio - 1974  www.RealGoneMusic.com  Soul
07:30 am  Pre - Filing - WFDU  Announcement  http://wfdu.fm  WFDU
07:35 am  Compared To What ?  Lucky Peterson  Beyond Cool - Lucky Peterson
- 49  Gitanes - Verve  Soul
07:40 am  Soul Vaccination  Tower Of Power  Hipper Than Hip - Yesterday,
Today & Tomorrow - Live On the Air & In Studio - 1974  Gitane - Verve  Soul
07:45 am  Trinity  John Ginty  Bad News Travels
www.AmericanShowplaceMusic.com  Soul
07:50 am  Interview  John Ginty  Bad News Travels  www.JohnGintyMusic.com
08:01 am  Mirrors w/Warren Haynes  John Ginty  Bad News Travels
www.JohnGintyMusic.com  Classic Rock
08:12 am  Peanut Butter  John Ginty  Bad News Travels
www.JohnGintyMusic.com  Blues
08:17 am  I'm Ready  Lucky Peterson  I'm Ready  Gitanes - Verve  Blues
08:22 am  What Is Hip?  Tower of Power  Hipper Than Hip - Yesterday, Today &
Tomorrow - Live On the Air & In Studio - 1974  www.RealGoneMusic.com  Funk
08:28 am  Southbound - Jessica (Live - Winterland - 9/26/73)  Allman
Brothers Band  Brothers and Sisters (40th Anniversay Edition) 4 CD Box Set -
Dickey Betts - 70 - Gregg Allman - 66  Mercury -UME  Classic Rock
08:44 am  Spankin' Leroy w/Larry McCray  Lucky Peterson  I'm Ready - Lucky
Peterson - 49  Gitanes - Verve  Classic Rock
08:49 am  Junk Yard w/Illinois Jacquet  Lucky Peterson  I'm Ready - Lucky
Peterson - 49  Gitanes - Verve  Blues
08:55 am  No Way w/Boogaloo Joe Jones  Grover Washington Jr.  Discovery The
First Recordings of Grover Washington Jr. - 70  Prestige  Funk