PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131215

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Dec 16 02:10:24 EST 2013

PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131215

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20131215 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

I was a little late so the Country Classics hosts pulled something out of my archive (Thanks to Katie & L'il Andy)
Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO
Ana Popovic/Ana! Live In Amsterdam/Bigtown Playboy/Ruf Records

HERE"S SOME XMAS TO GO WITH THE SNOW
Mel Brown & The Homewreckers/Santa's Got Mojo/Don't Plan No Party This Christmas/Electro-Fi Records
Rick L. Blues/Papa's Cool/Merry Rixmas/Crystal Blues Records
Poppa Hop & His Orchestra/Blue Yule/Merry Christmas Darling/Rhino
The Blind Boys Of Alabama/Go Tell It On The Mountain/Go Tell It On The Mountain feat. Tom Waits/Real World
Jimmy Butler/Mr. Santa's Secret/Trim Your Tree/Savoy Jazz
Roomful Of Blues/Roomful Of Christmas/Christmas Celebration/Bullseye Blues
Mark Hummel/Santa's Got Mojo/Thank You, Santa Claus/Electro-Fi Records
Colin James/Cool Yule/Christmas Island/Universal Music Group

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Wes Mackey/Life Is A Journey/Thank You, Carolina/Indie
Wes Mackey/Life Is A Journey/Shine A Light (Dark Night Blues)/Indie
Jerome Godboo/Sanctuary City/October 17/Indie

HISTORICAL BLUES EVENTS:
Eddie "One String" Jones/Blues Masters Vol. 10: Blues Roots/Rolling & Tumbling Blues/Rhino
Lonesome Sundown/Excello Records Vol. 1 Sound Of The Swamp/My Home Is A Prison/Rhino
Rufus Thomas/The Best Of Sun Records/Save That Money/Not Now Records
Guitar Slim/Sufferin' Mind/Twenty-Five Lies/Specialty Records
Homesick James/Chicago Blues Of The 1960's/My Baby's Sweet/Paula Records
Pigmeat Markham/Chess Chartbusters Vol. 4/Here Comes The Judge/Chess
Albert King/King Of The Blues Guitar/Cold Feet/Atlantic
Joe Williams/Every Day: The Best Of The Verve Years/Winter Wonderland/Verve
Lucky Peterson/I'm Ready/Nothing But Smoke/Gitanes
James Peterson/Wrong Bed!/Keep On Pumpin'/Hown Dog Records

APPEARING THURS DEC 19 AT BISTRO À JOJO 1627 St-Denis, Mtl, Qc http://www.bistroajojo.com/
Shane Murphy/Street Money Miracle/Capitola Stress/Distribution Select
Shane Murphy/Street Money Miracle/Year Of The Rat/Distribution Select

THE NEXT HOSTS WERE ALSO A BIT LATE (F****N" SNOW!) SO ....
Soulstack/Five Finger Discount/Long Way Down/Indie
The Blind Boys Of Alabama/Go Tell It On The Mountain/Away In A Manger Feat. George Clinton & Robert Randolph/Real World

Get a more complete listing of live blues/roots shows in my posting of Where It's At (Montreal Edition).

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by
submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7