PLAYLIST: 12-13-13 | The South Side w/Chas Lewis

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Dec 15 14:00:56 EST 2013

Web Archive: Under Options, Click on non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Playlist for The South Side * Dec 13th, 2013
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Happy Birthday to Lurrie Bell & the late +Wayne Bennett

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Lurrie Bell * Your Wild Thing Ain't Wild Enough * Mercurial Son * Delmark
Don Covay * Bad Luck * King of Soul * Aim
Jimmy Reed * Good Lover * The Essential Boss Man * Charly
Lou Ann Barton * You Can Have My Husband * Read My Lips * Antone's
Lurrie Bell * Got My Eyes On You * Blues Had a Baby * Delmark
Mud Morganfield * Go Ahead & Blame Me * Son of the Seventh Son * Severn
John Mayall * Jacksboro Highway * A Sense of Place * Island
Lloyd Price * Every Night & Every Day * Northern Soul Box * Stardust
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland * I Pity the Fool * Two Steps from the Blues * Duke/MCA
Mighty Joe Young * Hard Times * USA Records Story * Fuel 2000
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland  * Stormy Monday Blues * The Anthology * MCA
Janiva Magness Band * My Bad Luck Soul * My Bad Luck Soul * Blues Leaf

8pm
ZZ Hill * Woman Don't Go Astray * Down Home  * Malaco
Black Ace * Christmas Time * Blues, Blue Christmas * Document
Lurrie Bell * Raised On the Blues * Blues Had a Baby   * Delmark
Lurrie Bell * Going Back to Louisiana * Young Man's Blues: Best of JSP * JSP
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland  * Don't Cry No More * Two Steps from the Blues * Duke/MCA
Lynn August * Christmas by the BBQ * Blues, Mistletoe & Santa's Little Helper * Black Top
Willis Jackson * Good To the Bone * The Fire/Fury Story * Fuel 200
Johnny Shines w/Big Walter Horton * Evening Sun * JOB Records Blues Story * Fuel 2000
Johnny & Shuggie Otis * Bad Luck Shadow * In Session: Great Rhythm & Blues * Cleopatra
The James Hunter Six * Look Out * Minute By Minute * Go
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland * Turn On Your Love Light * The Anthology * MCA
+Junior Parker * The Things I Used To Do * Junior's Blues * MCA

9pm
Seasick Steve * Xmas Prison Blues * Christmas In Bluestown * Bluestown
Skip James * Cypress Grove Blues * Hard Time Killing Floor * Biograph
Earl King * Trick Bag * Complete Imperial Recordings * Okra-Tone
BB King * Bad Luck * The Best of  * Ace
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland * It's My Life Baby * I Pity the Fool: The Duke Recordings * MCA
+Bobby 'Blue' Bland * You Did Me Wrong * I Pity the Fool: The Duke Recordings * MCA
Chuck Leavell  * Wish Me Well * Back to the Woods * Evergreen Arts
Paul Butterfield Blues Band * East-West * An Anthology: The Elektra Years * Elektra
Guitar Slim * Bad Luck Blues * Sufferin' Mind * Specialty
Lurrie Bell * Everybody Wants To Win * Young Man's Blues: Best of JSP * JSP
Aretha Franklin * Save Me * Queen of Soul: The Best of * Rhino

Mailing Address
KHUM-FM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N St, Eureka, CA 95503