PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 12/14/13

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 14 19:17:38 EST 2013

My show #715. The Saturday Blue Plate Special  was a farewell to pianist Aaron Moore.
Papajoe (David Carrigan)
 101CAC  WWSP
UWSP   Reserve Street
Stevens Point WI 54481
715 346 2696

Listen live www.uwsp.edu/stuorg.wwsp
December 14, 2013

Muddy Waters /Long Distance Call /Authorized Bootleg /Geffen-Chess

Papa's Picks  Frank Stokes /It Won't be Long /Masters of Memphis Blues /JSP  Frank Stokes /I Got Mine /Masters of Memphis Blues /JSP  Slim Harpo /Wonderin' and Worryin' /The Scratch /Excello  Slim Harpo /I Got Love if You Want It /The Scratch /Excello  Kenny Brown /Devil Ride /Meet Ya in the Bottom /Funky D  Kenny Brown /Long Haired Doney /Meet Ya in the Bottom /Funky D  Big Twist and the Mellow Fellows /Steamroller Blues /Live from Chicago /Alligator  Big Twist and the Mellow Fellows /Too Much Barbeque /Live from Chicago /Alligator
New on the Menu   Birdlegg /Down in My Shoes /self titled /Dialtone  Deb Ryder /Blue Collar Blues /Might Just Get Lucky /Bejeb  Eric Jerardi Band /Workin' Double for Half /Everybody's Waiting /Niche Charlie Owen /Pouring Water on a Drowning Man /Worth the Wait /self   Trudy Lynn /Down in Memphis /Royal Oaks Blues Cafe' /ConnorRay
Gene Barge /Them Changes /Olio /Wildroot  Charlie Musselwhite /I'm Going Home /Juke Joint Chapel /Henrietta
Harmonica Shah /Worried Life Blues /Havin' Nothin' Don't Bother Me /Electro-Fi  Shaun Murphy /Go Back to Your Used to Be /Cry of Love /Vision Wall
Harrison Kennedy /Sport Fishin' /Soulscape /Electro-Fi

The Saturday Blue Plate Special    Farewell to Aaron Moore 2/11/18 - 11/27/13Idols and MentorsRoosevelt Sykes /St. James Infirmary /The Original Honeydripper /Blind Pig   Memphis Slim /I Love My Baby /The Come Back /Delmark  Memphis Minnie /Conjur Man /Chess Blues box v2 /Chess  Francey Clay wi Muddy Waters /She's Into Something /Chess Masters v3 /Chess  The Man  wi. Lonnie the Cat and Ike Turner /I Ain't Drunk /Rhythm Rockin' Blues /Ace  wi. Brewer Phillips /For You My Love /Homebrew /Delmark  wi. Brewer Phillips /Hen House Boogie /Homebrew /Delmark  wi. Brewer Phillips /Blue Shadows /Homebrew /Delmark  wi. Brewer Phillips /Tore Down /Homebrew /Delmark Aaron Moore /I Want My Baby Back /Boot 'em Up /Delmark  Aaron Moore /Bedroom Invitation /Boot 'em Up /Delmark  Aaron Moore /Wading in Deep Water /It Ain't Over 55 Years of Blues /Delmark   Blues Cafe' Christmas part 1Jimmy T99 Nelson /By Christmas I'll be Home /NettyMarie  Gatemouth Moore /Christmas Blues /Hey Mr. Gatemouth /Westside  Victoria Spivey /Christmas Morning Blues /The Essential /Classics  Jimmy Rushing /Good Morning Blues /Lonesome Blues /CRG  Willie Willis /Happy Holiday /Down Home in Dallas /Trix  Jerry McCain /I Want to be Your Santa Claus /I've Got the Blues All Over Me /Ichiban  Jesse Thomas /Merry Christmas Baby /Lookin' for That Woman /Black Top  Charles Brown /Merry Christmas Baby /Jewel Records Sampler /Paula  Chuck Berry /Merry Christmas Baby /On the Blues Side /Ace  Smokey Hogg /My Christmas Baby /Deep Ellum Blues /Ace  Rod Piazza /No Pretty Presents /Alphabet Blues /Black Top  Lightnin' Hopkins /Santa /Shake That Thang /FanClub  Rice Miller /Santa Claus /Essential /Chess  Jesse Thomas /Santa Claus /Blues is a Feeling /Delmark  Tommy Bankhead /Santa's Blue Lover Blues /Please Accept My Love /Fedora  Eddie C. Campbell /Santa's Messin' with the Kid /King of the Jungle /Rooster