PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131208

John Detcheverry ckutblue@COLBA.NET
Mon Dec 9 02:07:28 EST 2013

PLAYLIST: Cha Cha Cha In Blue, CKUT FM 90,3 Montreal 20131208

Here's this week's playlist for Cha Cha Cha In Blue, Montreal's longest running blues radio show
CKUT FM 90,3 Get the 20131208 show from the archives at www.ckut.ca

Artist/Album/Song/Label or Distributor
INTRO

COOL NEW STUFF
Dan Doiron/From Deep Inside/Let's Get Into It/Indie
Steve Hill/Solo Recordings Vol. 1½/Go On/No Label Records
Mark "Bird" Stafford/Live At The Delta/Can't Hold Out Much Longer/Indie
Quique Gomez & Luca Giordano/Chicago "3011 Studios" Sessions/Eddie's Shuffle/Indie
Ben Sures/Son Of Trouble/Eat Drink And Make Babies/Indie
Sean Pinchin/Rust Bucket/Comin' Home/Indie

FEATURED NEW RELEASES
Jerome Godboo/Sanctuary City/Sanctuary City/Indie
Jerome Godboo/Sanctuary City/New Years Eve/Indie
Jim Gustin & Truth Jones/Can't Shed A Tear/Can't Shed A Tear/Indie
Jim Gustin & Truth Jones/Can't Shed A Tear/Beauty For Ashes/Indie
Eric Hughes Band/Drink Up!/Drink Up!/Indie

HISTORICAL BLUES EVENTS:
Albert Ammons/Boogie Woogie Pioneers/Bass Goin' Crazy/Document
Julia Lee & Her Boyfriends/Kansas City Blues/My Man Stands Out/Capitol
Jimmy Smith/Walk On The Wild Side: Best Of The Verve Years/Delon's Blues/Verve
Rahsaan Roland Kirk/The Case Of The 3 Sided Dream In Audio Color/High Heel Sneakers/Atlantic Jazz
Toni Lynn Washington/Been So Long/Every Day Will Be Like A Holiday/NorthernBlues Music
Rod Piazza/Harpburn/Bad Bad Boy/Black Top Records
Larry Davis/Evidence Blues Sampler Too/Giving Up On Love/Evidence
Johnny V's Blues Allstars/If My Daddy Could See Me Now/As Long As I'm Movin/Festival Distribution
Tom Waits/Mule Variations/Lowside Of The Road/Epitaph

APPEARING MON DEC 9 AT GRUMPY’S CHICK PICKIN’ MONDAYS 1242 Bishop Street http://www.grumpysbar.ca
Jennifer Johnson & The Big Savage Band/@Reverbnation/Lowdown City/ http://www.reverbnation.com/jmaryjohnson

APPEARING SUN DEC 15 AT SALA ROSSA 4848 boul. Saint-Laurent https://www.facebook.com/lasalarossa
Stephen Barry Band/Happy Man/Tired Of Crying/Disques Bros

Get a more complete listing of live blues/roots shows in my posting of Where It's At (Montreal Edition).

MONTREAL LISTINGS! CKUT is now publishing Montreal listings of Music, Arts & Culture, and Community Events. Help us out by
submitting your event to listings@ckut.ca
Want me to include your Montreal-area blues/roots gig in my show? Send me the info at ckutblue@colba.net or invite me at
www.facebook.com/chachachainblue.ckut

Do I have your latest music to play? Send it to:
John Detcheverry
Cha Cha Cha In Blue
6672 24th Avenue
Montreal, Qc H1T 3M7