Playlist: 12/8/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Dec 8 11:11:58 EST 2013

6AM
Greg Allman / I Can’t BeSatisfied / Low Country Blues / Rounder
-
Harrison Kennedy / Voodoo /Soulscape / Electro-Fi
Alabama Shakes / Driva Man /Music From and Inspired by 12 Years a Slave / Columbia
-
Chris James & PatrickRynn / I Feel So Good / Barrelhouse Stomp / Earwig
Aaron Moore / Hello World /Hello World / Delmark
-
Eddie Cleanhead Vinson / OldKidney Stew Is Fine / Kidney Stew Is Fine / Delmark
Lonnie Brooks / Something YouGot / Lonnie Brooks – Deluxe Edition / Alligator
-
Harmonica Shah / All My KidsIs Ugly / Havin’ Nothin’ Don’t Bother Me / Electro-Fi
Trudy Lynn / Every Side ofLonesome / Royal Oaks Blues Café / Connor Ray Music
-
Patrick Sweeny / Deep Water /Close to the Floor / NMR
Dana Fuchs / Handful Too Many/ Bliss Avenue / Ruf
-
Junior Wells / Rock Me Baby /Delmark 60 Years of Blues / Delmark

7AM
Magic Sam / Don’t Want NoWoman / Live at the Avant Garde / Delmark
-
Hot Tuna / Hesitation Blues /Keep on Truckin’ – The Very Best of Hot Tuna / RCA Legacy
Rockin’ Johnny Band / I WasFooled / Grim Reaper / Delmark
-
Bobby Messano / My CrazyDreams / Welcome to Deltaville / Prince Frog
-
Tab Benoit / Come and Get It/ Medicine / Telarc
-
Selwyn Birchwood / What LiesUnderneath / Road Worn / Self Produced
Scott Ellison / Turn Out theLights / Walkin’ Through the Fire / JSE
-
Nikki Hill / Right on theBrink / Here’s Nikki Hill / Deep Fryed
Big Dog Mercer / Big DogBlues / Big Dog Mercer / Self Produced
-
Chicago Blues Allstars /Wonder Why / Red, Hot & Blue / Azure Music
Joanna Connor Band / You’reGoing with Me / Rock and Roll Gypsy / Bluesblaster

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road