PLAYLIST: 12-6-13 | Blues & Soul on The South Side

Chas Lewis | The South Side chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Sun Dec 8 10:56:28 EST 2013

Web Archive: Click on non-proportional font under Options

http://www.thesouthside.org

Dec 6th, 2013 * Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
KHUM 104.7 and 104.3 FM | Humboldt Co, CA
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream

Artist * Song * Release * Label

7pm
Ronnie Earl & the Broadcasters * Christo Redentor * Spread the Love * Stony Plain
Sonny Rhodes * Beside Myself * Blue Diamond * Stony Plain
Robert Cray * Side Dish * Nothin' But Love * Provogue
Asie Payton * Nobody But You * Worried * Fat Possum
The Blind Boys of Alabama * Freedom Road * Higher Ground * Real World
Kenny Neal  * Outside Looking In  * Big News from Baton Rouge * Alligator
Kim Wilson * Lowdown * That's Life * Antone's
Don Hines * You Had To Pay * River Town Blues * HI
The Red Devils * No Fighting * King King * Warner Bros
Muddy Waters * Cold Weather Blues * Folk Singer * Chess/MCA

8pm
Paul Butterfield Blues Band * Shake Your Money Maker * Anthology: Elektra Years * Elektra
Schoolboy Cleve * She's Gone * Jook Joint Blues * JSP
Robben Ford & the Blue Line   * Top of the Hill * Handful of Blues * Blue Thumb
Roy Hawkins * The Thrill Is Gone * The Modern Records Blues Story * Fuel 2000
Corey Harris * Money On My Mind * Downhome Sophisticate * Rounder
Etta James * Don't Lose Your Good Thing * Tell Mama: Complete Muscle Shoals * Chess/MCA
John Marx * Somebody Take This Gun * With a Feeling * Blues Patrol
The Hopkins Brothers * Hot Blooded Woman * Texas Country Blues * Arhoolie
Lee Fields and the Explorers * The Right Thing * Problems * Soul Fire
Otis Taylor * My Soul's In Louisiana * White African * Northern Blues
Big Bill Broonzy * When Will I Be Called a Man * Trouble in Mind * Smithsonian

9pm
Otis Redding * A Change Is Gonna Come * The Otis Redding Story * Atlantic
Mavis Staples * Freedom Highway * Live: Hope at the Hideout * Anti-
John Lee Hooker * I'm So Excited * The Early Years * Rhino
John Primer * I Called My Baby * Call Me John Primer * Wolf
Andre Thierry & Zydeco Magic * Monkey Shine * A Whole Lotta Something * La Louisianne
Ike Turner * She Made My Blood Run Cold * New Breed R & B * Kent
Barrelhouse Chuck w/Kim Wilson * She's Got a Thing Goin' On * Driftin' from Town to Town * The Sirens
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings * Let Them Knock * 100 Days, 100 Nights * Daptone
Charlie Musselwhite * River Hip Mama * Juke Joint Chapel * Henrietta
Howlin' Wolf * Commit a Crime * The Chess Box * Chess/MCA
Pete Anderson * 36 Hour Day * Birds Above Ground * Little Dog Records

Mailing Address
KHUM-FM - Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street