Playlist for Thursday, December 5th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 6 00:37:30 EST 2013

Here is the playlist for the Juke Joint here at WCOM on the first Thursday
of December and the weather is mild, and you know I love my mild
weather...and it was great being back after a two week break...Last
Thursday was Thanksgiving so Simian did its thing and I enjoyed great
food at Mom's.....hanging with friends and family...

1.  Who Are They - Mem Shannon - Mem Shannon Live - NorthernBlues Music
(2007)

2.  Everybody's Looking For The Same Thing - Marcia Ball - Roadside
Attraction - Alligator Records (2011)

3.  Low Down Woman - Studebaker John's Maxwell Street Kings - That's The
Way You Do - Delmark Records (2010)

4.  Back Door Santa - Clarence Carter

5.  She's A 3 in 1 Lover - Alphonso Sanders and Bill "Howl-N-Madd" Perry -
Twice As Nice -2010

6. Guilty - Deb Callahan - Grace + Grit - Blue Pearl Records (2008)

7 and 8.  Merry Christmas Baby and Please Come Home For Christmas - Charles
Brown

9.  School of Hard Knocks - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More - Old Pal
Records

10.  Stop and Listen Blues - Erin and Neil Harpe - Delta Blues Duets -
Juicy Juju Records (2008)

11.  Stay With Me Tonight - Bernard Allison - Higher Power - Ruf Records
(2004)

12.   She Walks Right In - Dave Gross - Take The Gamble - SwingNation
Records (2006)

13.  Tell Me What You Need - Chris Antonik - Better For You - 2013

14.  Santa's Got The Christmas Blues - Denise Lasalle

15.  It Ain't The Fall That Kills You - Guitar Shorty - Watch Your Back -
Alligator Records (2004)

16. I Need A Lover For Christmas - Sheba Potts-Wright - It's Christmas Baby

17.  Sexalicious - Willie Hutch - Sexalicious - GG It Records

18.  Mr. Claus Is Cheating On Me - Karen Wolfe

19.  A Little Less Conversation - Same as #15

20.   Your Love Is Like A Disease - Sean Chambers - The Rock House Sessions
- Bluebeat Records

21.   Snap Your Fingers - Algia Mae Hinton - Honey Babe -

22.  You Got My Love (Sewed Up) - Duke Robillard - Temptation - Pointblank
Records

23.  Out of Jail - Same as #21

24.  Smell Something - Mem Shannon - Same as #1