Playlist: 12/1/13 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Dec 1 11:21:01 EST 2013

6AM
Muddy Waters / Got My MojoWorking / Muddy Waters – The Definitive Collection / Geffen Chess
-
Charlie Musselwhite / StrangeLand / Juke Joint Chapel / Henrietta
Patrick Sweany / TerribleYears / Close to the Floor / Nine Mile
-
Shaun Murphy / I Wouldn’tTreat a Dog (The Way You Treated Me) / Cry to Me / Vision Wall
Tom Holland & The ShuffleKings / Shuffle King Boogie / No Fluff, Just The Stuff / E Natchel
-
O.B. Buchana / Another BluesMan from Clarksdale / Starting All Over / Ecko
-
Fenton Robinson / Texas Flood/ Somebody Loan Me a Dime / Alligator
Maurice John Vaughn / WolfBite / Generic Blues Album / Alligator
-
Gary Clark Jr. / (In theEvening) When the Sun Goes Down / Music from and Inspired by 12 Years a Slave /Columbia
Trudy Lynn / Feel It / RoyalOaks Blues Café / Connor Ray Music
-
Sean Pinchin / Broke DownAutomobile / Rust Bucket / Factor
Davis Coen / Singing in My Spirit/ Get Back In / Soundview
-
Billy D. & The Hoodoos /Somewhere in the Middle of the Blues / Something’s Wrong / Self Produced
-
Elmore James / I Can’t HoldOut / Blues Masters: The Very Best of Elmore James / Rhino
Pinetop Perkins / Pinetop’sBoogie Woogie / Heaven / Blind Pig
7AM
Buddy Guy / I Go By Feel /Rhythm & Blues / RCA Silvertone
-
Booker T with Gary Clark Jr./ Austin City Blues / Sound the Alarm / Stax Concord
Charles Bradley / Hurricane /Victim of Love / Dunham Daptone
-
Harper & Motor City Josh/ Bare Bones / Bare Bones / Blu Harp
Lurrie Bell / Hey Hey Baby /Blues in My Soul / Delmark
-
The Cash Box Kings / GimmeSome of That / Black Toppin’ / Blind Pig
-
Kirsten Thien / Please Drive/ Solo Live from the Meisenfrei Blues Club / Screen Door
The Joe Moss Band / GreenEyes / Maricela’s Smile / Joe Moss & 212 Records
-
Ron Sorin and the Blue CoastBand / 7 Years / Lake City / Big Lake
Mississippi Heat / Granny Mae/ Delta Bound / Delmark
-
Eric “Guitar” Davis / Days ofMy Life / Trouble Makin Man / Young Blues

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road