Playlist: WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - April 2013

Bob Paleczny bobpalez@COMCAST.NET
Tue Apr 30 20:49:30 EDT 2013

WEFT 90.1 FM Living Blues Top 25 Chart - April 2013

1. Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters - Just For Today - Stony Plain Records
2. The Fabulous Thunderbirds - On The Verge - Severn Records
3. The Cash Box Kings - Black Toppin' - Blind Pig Records
4. Andy T + Nick Nixon Band - Drink Drank Drunk - Delta Groove Music
5. Southern Hospitality - Easy Livin' - Blind Pig Records
6. Albert King - Born Under A Bad Sign (Stax Remasters) - Stax / Concord
Music Group
7. Mighty Mike Schermer - Be Somebody - Finedog Records
8. Kevin Selfe - Long Walk Home - Delta Groove Music
9. 4 Jacks - Deal With It - EllerSoul Records
10. Lisa Cee - My Turn - Rip Cat Records
11. Sena Ehrhardt - All In - Blind Pig Records
12. The Giddens Sisters - I Know I've Been Changed - Music Maker Relief
Foundation
13. The Lucky Peterson Band featuring Tamara Peterson - Live At The 55
Arts Club Berlin - Blackbird Music
14. Hadden Sayers - Rolling Soul - Blue Corn Music
15. Duane Allman - Skydog The Duane Allman Retrospective (Sampler) -
Rounder Records
16. Tinsley Ellis - Get It! - Heartfixer Music
17. Lightnin' Malcolm - Rough Out There - ShakeDown
18. Robert Kimbrough - Battlefield - Self Released
19. John Primer and Bob Corritore - Knockin' Around These Blues - Delta
Groove Music
20. Mark "Muleman" Massey - One Step Ahead Of The Blues - Self Released
21. Charles "Big Daddy" Stallings - Call Me Big Daddy - Tai Jeria Music
22. Ten Foot Polecats - Undertow - Hillgrass Bluebilly Records
23. Brandon Santini - This Time Another Year - Swing Suit
24. Crazy Joe - The Doctor Is In - Tritschler Precision Engineering
25. Clay Swafford - Rooster - Lost Cause

--
Blues Genre Directors
Dave Wright/Bob Paleczny

WEFT 90.1 FM