Playlist for Thursday, September 27th

Marc Lee bluesradio@GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 30 22:46:55 EDT 2012

Here is the playlist for a lovely Thursday afternoon here in Carrboro, NC.

1.  Alcoholic Woman - The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - I Got Blues For
You - NorthernBlues  Music(2009)

2 and 3.    Downtown and I Don't Understand This Woman  - Eddie C.
Campbell - Spider Eating Preacher (2012)

4.  Already Rained Too Long - Blues Evolution - Blues Evolution -
Inner Vision Recordings (2002)

5.  The Backdoor Man (You Want To Be) - Diunna Greenleaf - Cotton
Field To Coffee House - 2006

6.  What Do You Want In A Man - The Paul DeLay Band - Nice & Strong -
Evidence Music (98)

7 and 8.   Goin' Crosstown and Loving You - Blindside Blues Band -
Generator - Blues Bureau International (2012)

9.  Be Careful With A Fool - Tommy Castro, Jimmy Jones, and Lloyd Hall
- Triple Trouble - Telarc (2003)

10.   Charlie's Blues - William Clarke - Tip Of The Top - KingAce Music (2000)

11.    Too Much Cool - Bruce Conte - Bullet Proof - Severn Records

12.  Midnight Ramblin' Man - Gary Primich - Just A Little Bit More
(With Omar  Dyke) - Old Pal Records

13.   Mean Church People - M.S.G, The Acoustic Blues Trio - Done Spoke
My Mind - 2008

14,   Stayed So Long - Gregg A. Smith - Forbidden Fruit - Trinity
River Records (2002)

15.   Look Before You Leap - Marcia Ball - Roadside Attractions -
Alligator Records (2011)

16 and 17.  Fussin' and Naggin and I Thought It Was Jody (But It Was
Judy) - Jaye Hammer - Hammer - Ecko Records (2012)

18.   Picnic in Madrid - Justin Johnson - East of 54 - 2011

19.   Running With Big Dogs - Bruce Kaplan Quartet - Bruce Kaplan
Quartet - Wiggling Air Records (2012)

20.  Return Mail Blues - Donna Herula - The Moon Is Rising - 2011

21.   Mr. Jody You Did Your Job - Sheba Potts-Wright - Blues Mix: Vol
2,, Old School Blues - Ecko Records (2011)

22   Put A Little Water With It - Mr. Sam - Same as #21

23.  And just a little bit of one of the other ecko songs dealing with

Keep that material coming my way by mailing it to 1919 Cecil Street,
Durham, NC 27707....