WGMC Playlist for Blues Spectrum 9/30/12

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 22:13:59 EDT 2012

Hanging By A Thread  Barbara Carr  Keeps The Fire Burning  Catfood
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood  Mississippi Heat  Delta Bound  Delmark
You Don't Know Like I Know  Sam & Dave  50th Anniversary Celebration  Stax
Keep Singing The Blues  Chick Willis  Blues Me Before You Lose Me  CDS
Red Hot Mama  Sugar Blue  Raw Sugar  Beeble Music
Too Much Barbeque  Big Twist & The Mellow Fellows  Live From Chicago  Alligator
Going Back To My Old Time Used To Be  Linsey Alexander  Been There Done That  Delmark
Drowning In Red Ink  Smokin Joe Kubick & Bnois King  Close To The Bone  Delta Groove
UP Express  UP Wilson  On My Way  Fedora
Poor Man Blues  John Primer  Blues On Solid Ground  Blues House
Mojo In My Hand  LC Robinson  Mojo In My Hand  Arhoolie
Bring Back My Blues  Donnie Ray  I'm Goin' Back  Ecko
Just Your Fool  Fred Vine  Genesee Delta Stomp  FV
How Come People Act Like That  Hans Theessink & Terry Evans  Delta Time  Blue Groove
Won't Be Coming Home  Robert Cray  Nothin' But Love  Provogue
I'm Giving Up On Love  Larry Davis  I Ain't Beggin' Nobody  Evidence Turn On Your Lovelight  Bobby Bland  Duke Recordings Vol.2  MCA 24 Hours A Day  Gregg Smith  Caravan Of Dreams  CDS
Give Me One Reason  Jr Wells  Come On In This House  Telarc
Down In Muddy Water  Aaron Neville  Tattooed Heart  A&M Records
Gonna Move  Paul Pena  New Train Blues  Hybrid
West Coast Blues  Mighty Mo Rodgers  Cadillac Jack  Tin Drum
Miss Boss  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog
Double Trouble  Bobby Bland  Sad Street  Malaco