Playlist: WORT-FM Top 25 September 2012

Art Schuna aaschuna@wisc.edu
Sun Sep 30 20:08:14 EDT 2012

Here's our Station's Top 25 new blues releases for September 2012 as
reported to Living Blues. My show, Two For the Blues
broadcasts from 8-10PM Central Time and may be heard at www.wort-fm.org
for those outside of our broadcast range. The show is
available for streaming audio for 2 weeks following broadcast at that
website.

Art

WORT-FM TOP 25 NEW BLUES RELEASES
September 2012

1. Michael Iron Man Burks/Show of Strength/Alligator

2. Mike Wheeler/Self Made Man/Delmark

3. Magic Slim/Bad Boy/Blind Pig

4. Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King/Close To The Bone/Delta Groove

5. Blues Broads/The Blues Broads/Delta Groove

6. Janiva Magness/Stronger For It/Alligator

7. Hans Theesink & Terry Evans/Delta Time/Bluegroove

8. Deanna Bogart/Pianoland/Blind Pig

9. Sunny Crownover/Right Here Right Now/Self

10. Taj Mahal/Hidden Treasures of Taj Mahal 1969-73/Columbia Legacy

11. Chick Willis/Blues Me Before You Lose Me/CDS

12. Carl Marshall/Going Back To The Blues/CDS

13. Mr Nick & the Dirty Tricks/Oh Wow!/Jellyroll

14. Barbar Carr/Keep The Fires Burning/Catfood

15. Robert Cray/Nonthing But love/Provogue

16. Albert Cummings/No Regrets/Oarfin Distribution

17. Mighty Sam McClain/Too Much Jesus Not Enough Whiskey/Mighty Music

18. Rev. Peyton’s Big Damn Band/Between The Ditches/Side One Dummy

19. Roger Hurricane Wilson & Willie Big Eyes Smith/Live Blues Protected
By Smith & Wilson/Bluestorm

20. Al Basile/At Home Next Door/Sweetop

21. Mitch Woods/Blues Beyond Borders: Live in Istanbul/Club 88

22. Rick Estrin & The Nightcats/Wrong Turn/Alligator

23. Curtis Salgado/Soul Shot/Alligator

24. John Lee Hooker Jr/All Hooked Up/Steppin’ Stone

25. Rick Holmstrom/Cruel Sunrise/MC