PLAYLIST: BLUES BEFORE MONDAY SEPT. 23, 2012

kmsublues@AOL.COM kmsublues@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 30 00:37:13 EDT 2012

BLUES BEFORE MONDAY SEPT. 23, 2012 PLAYLIST - on KMSU/KMSK & the Maverick Radio Network (Mankato, Austin, Albert Lea & Fairmont, Minnesota), 89.7, 91.3 or 91.9 FM, WWW.KMSU.ORG 7-10:00 PM CST  Minnesota State University--Mankato, Mankato, Minnesota. Contact: Mark Halverson,133 Lincoln Street, Mankato, MN 56001; FAX: (507) 345-6407; or at KMSUBLUES@AOL.COM.

Hour 1
Otis Taylor/Government Lied/Below theFold/Telarc
Johnny Winter/Come Back Baby/Roots/Megaforce
Magic Slim & the Teardrops/I Got Money/BadBoy/Blind Pig
Creole Zydeco Farmers/Don't Let the Green GrassFool You/Come to the Party/Lanor
The Big DooWopper/Purple Rain/All In TheJoy/Delmark
John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat/BurningHell/Hooker 'n' Heat/Liberty
Magic Sam/I Feel So Good/West Side Soul/Delmark
Ike & Tina Turner/Mississippi RollingStone/Sexy, Seductive, Provocative/Paula
Earl & the Purple Squirrels/CrosstownTraffic//EP/Self
Ry Cooder/Mutt Romney Blues/ElectionSpecial/Nonesuch
Tedeschi Trucks Band/Midnight InHarlem/Revelator/Sony
The Butanes/My Baby Found Somebody New/Black TopDemos/Self
Various/Ain't Enough Comin' In/Chicago Blues a Living History/
HOUR 2
Mose Allison/The Seventh Son/GreatestHits/Prestige
Jimmy McCracklin/You Ain't Nothing But ADevil/The Walk/Razor & Tie
Nappy Brown/Lemon Squeezin' Daddy/ToreUp/Alligator
Irma Thomas/Don't Make Me Stop Now/SomethingGood/Chess
Isley Brothers/Love The  One You're With/The Ultimate IsleyBrothers/Epic
Hidalgo,Nanji & Dickinson/Have My Way With You/3Skulls and the Truth/Blues Bureau
Hidalgo,Nanji & Dickinson/I'm A Fool/3 Skulls andthe Truth/Blues Bureau
Hidalgo,Nanji & Dickinson/The Worthy and theDivine/3 Skulls and the Truth/Blues Bureau
Hidalgo,Nanji & Dickinson/The Truth Ain't What ItSeems/3 Skulls and the Truth/Blues Bureau
Hidalgo,Nanji & Dickinson//3 Skulls and theTruth/Blues Bureau
HOUR 3
Mitch Woods/Intro/Blues Beyond the Border/Club88
Mitch Woods/Solid Gold Cadillac/Blues Beyondthe Border/Club 88
Mitch Woods/Boogie Woogie Bar-B-Q/Blues Beyondthe Border/Club 88
Mitch Woods/Queen Bee/Blues Beyond theBorder/Club 88
Mitch Woods/Rocket 88/Blues Beyond theBorder/Club 88
Mitch Woods/House Blue Lights/Blues Beyond theBorder/Club 88
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/Livin'the Blues/Blues Broads/Delta Groove
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/Two BitTexas Town/Blues Broads/Delta Groove
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/RiverDeep/Blues Broads/Delta Groove
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/BlueHighway/Blues Broads/Delta Groove
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/WalkAway/Blues Broads/Delta Groove
Morrison, Nelson, Strehlie & Sampson/MightyLove/Blues Broads/Delta Groove