Johnny Childs On My Blog

Steve Ahola steveahola@CA.ASTOUND.NET
Wed Sep 26 14:38:06 EDT 2012

I agree with you that success is not a zero sum game- its not like one
artist will succeed at the expense of others (one exception is the local
blues scene where there are a limited number of gigs.) Not to split
hairs but I always considered Johnny Childs to be a rock guitarist
playing blues which IMO is not exactly non mainstream.

Steve Ahola