Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 9/24/12 w/Sonny Landreth Performance & Interivew

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 24 13:37:11 EDT 2012

9/24/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=09-17-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/57552/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: Sonny Landreth performs live and interviews.
Births: Roy Buchanan (73) Les McCann (77) Barbara Dennerlein (48) Jackie
Payne (77) Nicholas Payton (39) Gary Bartz (72) Dick Heckstall-Smith (78)
Joe "Guitar" Hughes - John Zacherle (Still haunting us at 94)  & more!
<New update:> For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 9/24/2012 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:11 am  Messiah (Messiah Will Come Again)  Roy Buchanan - Birthday 73
Live at Rockpalast  MIG
06:18 am  Blue Monday  Jackie Payne - Birthday 77  Kenny "Blue" Ray "Soulful
Blue"  Tone King Records  Blues
06:25 am  Stormy Monday Blues  Dick Heckstall-Smith -Birthday 78  Colosseum
Live  Sequel  Blues
06:32 am  Dinner with Drac Part 1  John Zacherle - Birthday 94  Monster
Mash/Scary Tales  Cameo Parkway-ABKCO
06:35 am  Beaux J. Poo Boo  Les McCann - Birthday 77  Invitation To
Openness  Atlantic - Label M  Jazz
06:48 am  I've Known Rivers  Gary Bartz - Birthday 72  I've Known Rivers and
Other Bodies  Prestige  Jazz
07:06 am  Gigi's Steamin Greens  Kevin Mahogany & Dave Stryker  Next Time
You See Me  www.KevinMahogany.com  Soul
07:09 am  I Don't Want to Know w/Maria Muldaur  Danny Caron  Jazz + Blues
www.DannyCaron.com
07:13 am   Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz    Soul
07:13 am  Go Now w/Tad Robinson  Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz  Soul
Gift  www.RaphaelWressnig.com  Soul
07:18 am  T-Soul  Enrico Crivellaro  Freewheelin'
07:23 am  Interview & In -Studio Live Performance  Sonny Landreth
http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
07:55 am  Brave New Girl  Sonny Landreth  Elemental Journey
www.SonnyLandreth.com
08:03 am  Blues In the Night w/Dr.John & Dianne Reeves  Nicholas Payton -
Birthday 39  Dear Louis  Verve  Blues
08:06 am  One Million Blues  Gary Bartz - Birthday 72  The Blues Chronicles
- Tales of Life  Atlantic  Blues
08:13 am  West End Blues  Nicholas Payton - Birthday 39  For Louis  Verve
08:21 am  A Blues Song  Joe "Guitar" Hughes - Birthday  Stuff Like That
Blues Express  Blues
08:25 am  Take Off  Barbara Dennerlein - Birthday 48  Take Off!  Verve  Funk
08:36 am  You Got It In Your Soulness  Les McCann - Birthday 77  Swiss
Movement w/Eddie Harris  Atlantic  Soul
08:43 am  Green Onions  Roy Buchanan - Birthday 73  Live at Rockpalast
www.mig-music.de  Soul
08:49 am  COD  Jackie Payne - Birthday 77  Kenny "Blue" Ray "Soulful
Blues"  Tone King Records  Blues
08:52 am  Done Your Daddy Dirty  Roy Buchanan - Birthday 73  American Axe -
Live In 1974
08:58 am  Walk Don't Run  Roy Buchanan - Birthday 73  Live at Rockpalast
www.mig-music.de