PLAYLIST: 9-21-12 * The South Side

Chas Lewis chas@THESOUTHSIDE.ORG
Mon Sep 24 09:45:32 EDT 2012

Web Archive | Under Options, click on Non-proportional font

http://www.thesouthside.org

Sept 21st, 2012 Playlist for The South Side
Blues, Soul and Rhythm & Blues with Chas Lewis
Streaming Live Friday, 7 to 10pm Pacific | 0300 UTC
http://www.khum.com/khumstream
KHUM 104.3 and 104.7 FM * Humboldt Co, CA

Artist * Track * Release * Label

* Jesse Ed Davis * Sept 21, 1944 – June 22, 1988

7pm
RJ Mischo * The Frozen Pickle * Make It Good * Delta Groove
Ruthie Foster * Runaway Soul * Live at Antone's * Blue Corn
John Hammond * Low Side of the Road * Ready for Love * Backporch
Mississippi Heat * Easy To Please * Delta Bound * Delmark
Don Hines * You Had To Pay * River Town Blues * Hi Records
Taj Mahal * Checking Up On My Baby * Taj Mahal * Columbia
Corey Harris * Blues & Trouble * Live at Blues by the Bay 2012
The Royal Rhythmaires * Up the Line * Shuck & Jive * Ind
Nick Curran * Shot Down * Doctor Velvet * Blind Pig
Jimmy Reed * Found Love * The Vee-Jay Years * Charly
Koko Taylor * I'm a Little Mixed Up * Koko Taylor * MCA

8pm
Taj Mahal * Ain't Gwine Whistle Dixie * Giant Steps  * Columbia
Taj Mahal * Six Days On the Road * Giant Steps * Columbia
Beau Jocque & the Zydeco Hi-Rollers * Just One Kiss * Classics * Rounder
Taj Mahal * Statesboro Blues * Taj Mahal * Columbia
Gary Primich * Money Habit * Just a Little Bit More * Old Pal
Robert Cray Band * Side Dish * Nothin' but Love * Provogue
Coco Montoya * Hey Senorita * I Want It All Back * Ruf
Janiva Magness * There It Is * Stronger For It * Alligator
The Five Blind Boys of Alabama * Morning Train * Collector's Edition * Fuel
2000
Johnnie Taylor * I Got To Love Somebody's Baby * Stax-Volt: The Complete
Singles * Atlantic/Rhino
LaVern Baker * Love Me Right * Only the Best * Collectables
Corey Lueck & The Smoke Wagon Blues Band * Drinking Hard & Steady * It Ain't
Easy * Ind

9pm
Anson Funderburgh & the Rockets * Tell Me What I Want To Hear * Tell Me  *
Black Top
Charles Bradley & the Menahan St Band * The World (Going Up In Flames) *
Daptone Gold * Daptone
The Meters * Just Kissed My Baby * Rejuvenation * WB/Rhino
Sonny Boy Williamson II * Cool Disposition * The Essential * Chess/MCA
Robert Pete Williams * I've Grown So Ugly * Free Again * Prestige/Fantasy
Linsey Alexander * Going Back To My Old Time Used To Be * Been There Done
That * Delmark
Taj Mahal * Further On Down the Road * Giant Steps * Columbia
Taj Mahal * Corrina * The Natch'l Blues * Columbia
Charles Brown * That's a Pretty Good Love * All My Life * Rounder

Mailing Address
KHUM-FM Chas Lewis
The South Side
3432 N Street