WGMC Blues Spectrum Playlist (9/23/12)

James McGrath mcgrat2003@YAHOO.COM
Sun Sep 23 22:45:57 EDT 2012

I Don't Believe In Ghosts  Little Milton  Reality  Malaco
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood  Mississippi Heat  Delta Bound  Delmark
Give Me One Reason  Jr. Wells  Come On In This House  Telarc
Whole Lot Of Nothing  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog
Grease In My Gravy  Doug MacLeod  No Road Back Home  Hightone
I Ain't Gettin' What I Used To  DC Bellamy  Water To Wine  Rooster Blues
I Need A Job  Bobby McClure  Cherry LP  SDEG
Eyesight To The Blind  Willie Smith & Roger Wilson  Live Blues  Blue Storm
Lemon Pie  Shemekia Copeland  33 1/3 Telarc
12 Bar Blues  Jimmy Johnson  Johnson's Whacks  Delmark
Southern Soul Dip  Ms. Jody  Ms. Jody's In The House  Ecko
Miss You  Sugar Blue  Raw Sugar  Beeble Music
I Got Money  Magic Slim & the Teardrops  Bad Boy  Blind Pig
I'm Louisiana Red  Louisiana Red  Back To The Black Bayou  Bluestown
Hiding Place  John Primer  Blues On Solid Ground  Blues House
Nickle & A Nail  Otis Clay  Live Blues  Blind Pig
Keep Singing The Blues  Chick Willis  Blues Me Before You Lose Me  CDS
Come On Home  Barbara Carr  Keeps The Fire Burning  Catfood
Blues Get Off My Shoulder  Robert Cray  Nothin' But Love  Provogue
You Don't Miss Your Water  William Bell  Stax 50th Anniversary  Stax
So Called Friend  Joe Beard  Dealin'  Audioquest

https://www.facebook.com/