I'm Opening for Jimmie Vaughan Thurs. Night in LA!

Alan Lloyd alan.lloyd.3@GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 23 14:17:37 EDT 2012

I am a fan of Lou Ann Barton's music, but that's quite a claim!

-----Original Message-----
From: Blues Music List [mailto:BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM] On Behalf Of
Blues9981@AOL.COM
Sent: 23 September 2012 10:56
To: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.NETHELPS.COM
Subject: I'm Opening for Jimmie Vaughan Thurs. Night in LA!

Really excited about this show because Jimmie and his brother Stevie were
the main reasons I picked up a guitar in the first place and we're playing a
show opening up for him this Thurs. Sept. 27th, at the Canyon Club in the
Los  Angeles area (Agoura Hills), Lou Ann Barton will also be there, one of
the  greatest female blues singers who ever lived, basically those 2 are the
Godfather and Godmother of Texas Blues, along with all their influences like
T-Bone, Freddie, Lightnin, and a zillion others, so if anyone is in the Los
Angeles area, come on down, we have a few tickets left, my band is Idle
Hands  playing at 7 and Jimmie comes on around 8:30, check out
_www.canyonclub.net_ (http://www.canyonclub.net)  and
_www.idlehandslive.com_
(http://www.idlehandslive.com)   and _www.jimmievaughan.com_