Playlist: 9/23/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 23 10:56:45 EDT 2012

6AM
Little Willie John / Need Your Love So Bad / Original Blues / King
-
Shemekia Copeland / Ain’t That Good News / 33 1/3 / Telarc
Eric Lindell / Back Stabbin’ Jones / I Still Love You / Sparco
-
Little Feat / Candy Man Blues / Rooster Rag / Hot Tomato – Rounder
Bob Dylan / Early Roman Kings / Tempest / Columbia
-
Big Mama Thornton / Hound Dog / Big Mama Thornton – In Europe /Arhoolie
-
Robert Cray Band / I’m Done Cryin’ / Nothin But Love / Provogue
Magic Slim & The Teardrops / Older Women / Bad Boy / Blind Pig
-
Smokin’ Joe Kubek & Bnois King / Can’t Let Go / Close to the Bone /Delta Groove
Rick Holmstrom / Creepin’ In / Cruel Sunrise / M.C. Records
-
Jimmy Reed / Take Out Some Insurance / Blues Masters: The Very Best ofJimmy Reed / Rhino

7AM
Jimmy Johnson / You Don’tKnow What Love Is / Bar Room Preacher / Alligator
-
Spencer Bohren / BlackwaterMusic / Blackwater Music / Threadhead
Roy Book Binder / Can’t DoThat No More / Singer-Songwriter Bluesman / PEGleg
-
Brother K Band / Hold Me /Brother K Band / Local
The Charles Walker Band /Stones in My Passway / Used and Defiant / Ehlona
-
Scott Bradbury / Callin’ AllBlues / Callin’ All Blues / TearDrop
-
Bob Levis / I’m Coming Downwith the Blues / Barstool Blues / Big Paw
Dave Weld and The ImperialFlames / Talk Dirty / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
-
Nick Moss / Candy Nation /Here I Am / Blue Bella
Linsey Alexander / SavingRobert Johnson / Been There Done That / Delmark
-
The Siegel-Schwall Band /Going Back to Alabama / Flash Forward / Alligator

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road