blues artists and their hair

Arthur Schuna aaschuna@WISC.EDU
Fri Sep 21 10:59:51 EDT 2012

You've got to include somebody's version of Give Me Back My Wig.  Also isn't there a Lil Ed tune with the line "She's got hair like a monkey, face like a frog?"  Sorry, I disremember the name....

If you're just looking for people with memorable hair styles and you broaden your definition of the blues, would include Little Richard and Esquerita.   Isaac Hayes also comes to mind.

Too bad you can't do this with visuals.  It may not come across in a radio show to say that so and so had this style of hair.

Art