blues artists and their hair

David Carrigan papajoe61@HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 21 06:19:59 EDT 2012

I am preparing my blues radio show for tomorrow on the topic of hair and thought I would add a segment about artists who made statements with their styles or with their monikers.  Any ideas to help out?
Here are some that came to mind:
Professor LonghairEddie "Cleanhead" VinsonMuddy Waters (during his conk hairstyle era)Baldhead PeteH-Bomb Ferguson (colorful wigs)
btw I've seen Etta James as a blonde, does anyone know, was that her hair or a wig?
Papajoe, host of the Blues Cafe', WWSP, Saturdays 3 - 7pm