Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 9/17/12 w/Gaye Adegbalola

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Mon Sep 17 11:54:31 EDT 2012

9/17/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=09-17-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/57431/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: Gaye Adegbalola talks about her 2 NYC area concert performances.
Births: B.B. King (87) Brother Jack McDuff (88) Brother Gene Dinwiddie (76)
Mama Cass Elliot (71)Eric Gale (74) Lee Ritenour (60) Michael Franks (68)
Steve Marcus (73) Earl Klugh (59) & more!
<New update:> For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 9/17/2012 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
06:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
06:08 am  Call to the Higher Consciousness  Steve Marcus - Birthday 73
Larry Coryell - Barefoot Boy  One Way - Flying Dutchman  Jazz
06:28 am  Can't Seem to Shake This Rock 'N' Roll  Michael Franks -
Birthday 68  Michael Franks 1st solo LP- Previously Unavailable  Brut-DRG  Jazz
06:32 am  Beep-Bo-Boo  Jack McDuff - Birthday 86  Gin and Organge
Cadet-Dusty Groove  Soul
06:39 am  Selfish People  Brother Gene Dinwiddie -Birthday 76  Full Moon
Douglas - TYO  Soul
06:47 am  I Heard It Through the Grapevine w/Patti Austin  Earl Klugh -
Birthday 59  Living Inside Your Love  Blue Note  Soul
06:54 am  Alexis' Boogie w/Steve Marriot-Greg Ridley-Jerry Shirley of Humble
Pie  B.B. King - Birthday 87  In London  ABC-MCA  Blues
07:03 am  Monday, Monday  Mama Cass Elliot  The Best of the Momas and the
Papas  MCA
07:06 am  Walk to the Point  Mama Cass Elliot - Birthday 71  Dave Mason &
Cass Elliot  Blue Thumb-MCA
07:10 am  Creeque Alley  Mama Cass Elliot - Birthday 71  The Best of the
Momas and the Papas  MCA
07:14 am  Never Say Naw  Eric Gale - Birthday 74  Junior Mance - With A
Lotta Help From My Friends  Atlantic-Collectables  Blues
07:18 am  Everyday I Have the Blues  B.B. King - Birthday 87  B.B. King
Wails  ACE  Blues
07:25 am  Misty  Brother Jack McDuff - Birthday 86  Etta James - Blues In
the Night Vol.1 The Early Show  Fantasy
07:33 am  Elmo Tucker  Brother Jack McDuff - Birthday 86  Heatin' System
'72  Cadet
07:39 am  I Just Got Some Help I Didn't Need w/George Benson  B.B. King -
Birthday 87  King Biscuit Flower Hour  King Biscuit Flower Hour Records  Blues
07:53 am  Why I Sing the Blues  B.B. King - Birthday 87 & Lee Ritenour -
Birthday 60  Lee Ritenou - 6 String Theory  Concord  Blues
08:03 am  Meet Me With Your Black Drawers On  Gaye Adegbalola  Gaye Without
Shame  www.Adegbalola.com  Blues
08:07 am  Interview  Gaye Adegbalola  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
08:17 am  Nothing In Rambling  Gaye Adegbalola  Neo-Classic Blues  Hot Toddy
Music
08:21 am  Voices Inside (Everything is Everything)  Donny Hathaway  Live +
In Performance  Shout Factory  Funk
08:35 am  Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours  Eric Gale - Birthday 74
Stuff Live at Montreux 1976  Eagle  Soul
08:38 am  Thank You Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Again  Eric Gale - Birthday 74
Junior Mance - With A Lotta Help From My Friends  Atlantic-Collectables  Funk
08:43 am  Japanese Boogie  B.B. King - Birthday 87  Live In Japan  M  Blues
08:52 am  Frosty w/Albert Collins  B.B. King - Birthday 87  ...Here & There:
The Uncollected B.B. King  Hip-0  Blues
08:55 am  Don't Rush Us  Eric Gale - Birthday 74  Junior Mance - With A
Lotta Help From My Friends  Atlantic-Collectables  Funk