Playlist: 9/16/12 Sunday Morning Blues WKGL-FM Rockford, IL

usblue5@AOL.COM usblue5@AOL.COM
Sun Sep 16 11:15:35 EDT 2012

6AM
B.B. King / Miss Martha King / King of the Blues – Disc One / MCA
-
                       2012Blues Blast Music Award Winners
Female Blues Artist – Song ofthe Year – Contemporary Blues CD
Janiva Magness / I Won’t Cry / Stronger for It / Alligator
Traditional Blues CD – SeanCostello Rising Star Award
Mud Morganfield / Short Dress Woman / Son of the Seventh Son / Severn
-
New Artist Debut Release
Sena Ehrhardt Band / My Bad / Leave the Light On / Blind Pig
Male Blues Artist
Tab Benoit / Come and Get In / Medicine / Telarc
-
Blues Band of the Year
Trampled Under Foot / Get It Straight / Wrong Side of the Blues /Vizztone TUF
-
B.B. King / How Blue Can You Get? / The Ultimate Collection / Geffen
-
                         ThisWeek’s USA Today – Playlist
                                 Pickof the Week
Michael Burks / Feel Like Going Home / Show of Strength / Alligator
Albert Castiglia / Walk the Backstreets / Living the Dream / Blues Leaf
-
Eric Lindell / Since June / I Still Love You / Sparco
Rick Holmstrom / Owe You Everything / Cruel Sunrise / M.C. Records
-
B.B. King / The Thrill Is Gone / Greatest Hits / MCA

7AM
B.B. King / See That My GraveIs Kept Clean / One Kind Favor / Geffen
-
Dave Weld and the ImperialFlames / She’s Mine / Burnin’ Love / Delmark
Harpo’s Blues Kings / TreatMe Like the Dog I Am / Harpo’s Blues King
-
Pistol Pete / Swing Me Baby /21st Century Bluesman / P-Vine
-
Roomful of Blues / That’s aPretty Good Love / Hook, Line & Sinker / Alligator
-
Lurrie Bell / Way Down in theHole / The Devil Ain’t Got No Music / Aria B.G.
Lil’ Ed and the BluesImperials / Moratorium on Hate / Jump Start / Alligator
-
The Matthew Skoller Band /Ghosts in Your Closet / These Kind of Blues! / Tongue ‘N Groove
The Joanna Connor Band / Fever/ The Joanna Connor Band / M.C. Records
-
Rob Blaine’s Big Otis Blues /Only Mine / Rob Blaine’s Big Otis Blues / Swississippi
Carl Weathersby / Travelin’Man / I’m Still Standing Here / Magnolia

Rich Gordon
Sunday Morning Blues
WKGL-FM 96.7 The Eagle
3901 Brendenwood Road