Playlist: www.SoundsofBlue.com 9/12/12 w/Cyril Neville

Robert Putignano bob8003@YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 12 15:00:20 EDT 2012

9/12/2012: www.SoundsofBlue.com Playlist:
http://wfdu.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=5771&date=09-12-2012
On Demand Replay:
http://wfdu.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/listen/57334/sounds-of-blue
Interviews: Cyril Neville talks about NYC appearance with the Royal Southern
Brotherhood, and their debut recording
Births: Otis Redding (71) Billy Preston (66)  Hiram Bullock (57) 'Papa' John
DeFrancesco (72) Charles Brown (90) Keith Crossan (63) Jose Feliciano (67)
Larry Baeder (57 Harry Connick Jr. (45) Steve Turre (64) & more!
<New update:> For the 5th consecutive year: The Sounds of Blue is the 2012
most pledged to radio show at WFDU-FM which operates in Teaneck, NJ, 10
miles west of NYC, and brought in over $17,000, and all by its lonesome: and
covered 20% of the stations annual fund drive budget.
Check out the vastly improved & expanded Birthday look-up: search by date,
or by artist name (no longer case sensitive)
http://www.soundsofblue.com/birth.htm
For airplay consideration, please mail CD's to me at:
134 Overlook St. Mount Vernon, NY 10552
Text playlist for 9/12/2012 Sounds of Blue
Time ∧  Title  Artist  Album  Label  Genre
09:06 am  Have I Told You I Love You Today  Lisa Mann  Satisfied
www.LisaMannMusic.com
09:11 am  I'll Be Right On Down  Lloyd Jones  Doin' What It Takes
www.LloydJonesMusic.com  Blues
09:14 am  Always Nobody w/Llloyd Jones  Lisa Mann  Satisfied
www.LisaMannMusic.com
09:17 am  Funky Dunkey  Harry Connick Jr. - Birthday 45  She  Columbia  Funk
09:24 am  Driftin' Blues  Charles Brown  Jphns Soundtrack  Varese
Sarabande  Blues
09:29 am  Try A Little Tenderness  Otis Redding - Brithday 71  Otis Redding
Live! In London andParis  Stax - Concord  Soul
09:35 am  The Honey Dripper  Charles Brown - Birthday 90  Honey Dripper
Gitanes-Verve  Blues
09:40 am  Million Dollar Secret  Irene Reid  The Queen of the Party
Savant  Soul
09:44 am  Dr. Mike  'Papa' John DeFrancesco - Birthday 72  A Philadelphia
Story  Savant  Funk
09:49 am  All That I've Got w/Deitra Farr  Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz
Soul Gift  www.RaphaelWressnig.com  Soul
09:54 am  Out the Gate  Keith Crossan  Beatnik Jungle  Keith Crossan Music
09:58 am  Jellybread  Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz  Soul Gift
www.RaphaelWressnig.com
10:00 am  Various  Flashback Hour  http://wfdu.fm  www.SoundsofBlue.com
10:03 am  Jellybread (continued)  Raphael Wressnig & Alex Schultz  Soul
Gift  www.RaphaelWressnig.com  Soul
10:06 am  Mo' Onions  Booker T. & The MG's  Green Onions 50th Anniversary
Edition  Stax - Concord  Soul
10:09 am  Will It Go Round In Circles  Billy Preston - Birthday 66  The Very
Best of Billy Preston  A&M  Soul
10:13 am  Green Onions (live)  Booker T. & The MG's  Green Onions 50th
Anniversary Edition  Stax Remasters  Soul
10:17 am  Outta-Space  Billy Preston - Birthday 66  The Very Best of Billy
Preston  A&M  Soul
10:21 am  Strange Brew  'Papa' John DeFrancesco - Birthday 72  A
Philadelphia Story  Savant  Classic Rock
10:27 am  Dear Prudence  Hiram Bullock Birthday 57  Manny's Car Wash  Big
World Music  Classic Rock
10:38 am  Fire In Her Eyes  Larry Baeder - Birthday 57  Maximo Strut  New
Moon Blues  Funk
10:48 am  Crosstown Traffic/Little Miss Lover  Hiram Bullock Birthday 57
Hiram Bullock Plays the Music of Jimi Hendrix  BHM  Classic Rock
10:56 am  Everything U Do  Hiram Bullock Birthday 57  Too Funky 2
Ignore  BHM  Funk
11:02 am  Don't Let the Devil Ride  Lurrie Bell  The Devil Ain't Got No
Music  www.Lurrie.com  Blues
11:05 am  Alone  Lisa Mann  Satisfied  www.LisaMannMusic.com
11:08 am  I Don't Want to Know w/Maria Muldaur  Danny Caron  Jazz + Blues
www.DannyCaron.com
11:13 am  Thrill is Gone  Jose Feliciano - Birthday 67  Jose Feliciano - A
Legend In Concert  Majestic Records  Blues
11:18 am  Hallelujah, I Lover Her So  Steve Turre - Birthday 64  TNT
Telarc  Soul
11:23 am  (I Could Only) Whisper Her Name  Harry Connick Jr. - Birthday
45  She  Columbia  Funk
11:27 am  New Horizons  Royal Southern Brotherhood  Royal Southern
Brotherhood  Ruf
11:32 am  Various  Cyril Neville  Royal Southern Brotherhood  Ruf
11:44 am  Moonlight Over the Mississippi  Royal Southern Brotherhood  Royal
Southern Brotherhood  Ruf
11:47 am  The Maximo Strut  Larry Baeder - Birthday 57  Maximo Strut  New
Moon Blues  Funk
11:51 am  Huggy Bare  Keith Crossan  Beatnik Jungle  Keith Crossan Music
11:55 am  Can't Sit Down (live)  Booker T. & The MG's  Green Onions 50th
Anniversary Edition  Stax Remasters  Soul
12:03 pm  Memphis Soul Stew - Alternate Version  Billy Preston - Birthday
66  King Curtis - Live at the Fillmore West (Deluxe Edtion)  Atco-Rhino  Soul
12:10 pm  It's Your Thing  'Papa' John DeFrancesco - Birthday 72  A
Philadelphia Story  Savant  Soul
12:17 pm  Hey Bo Diddley/I'm a Man/I've Seen Them All/Jam/Mona  Grateful
Dead w/Bo Diddley  Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks 30, Academy of Music, NYC
3/25/72  Real Gone Music  Blues
12:48 pm  Bean Burrito  Hiram Bullock Birthday 57  Manny's Car Wash  Big
World Music
12:54 pm  Mempis Soul Stew  Billy Preston - Birthday 66  King Curtis - Live
at the Fillmore West (Deluxe Edtion)  Atco-Rhino  Soul