WGMC Greece NY Blues Spectrum Playlist (9/9/12)

James McGrath mcgrat2003@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 00:28:16 EDT 2012

I'm A Bluesman  Bobby Bland  Z.Zelebration  Malaco
Raining In NY  Tad Robinson  One To Infinity  Delmark
You Give Me The Blues  Barbara Carr  Keeps The Fire Burning  Catfood
Stripper  Mr. Nick & The Dirty Tricks  Oh Wow!  Vizzable
Minimum Wage  Nighthawks  Damn Good Time!  Severn
Could Have Told Me  Erick Hovey  Recycled Souls  EH
A Whole Lotta Nothing  Larry Garner  Blues For Sale  Dixiefrog
You Belong To Me  Robert Cray  Nothin' But Love  Provogue
Someone Else Is Steppin' In  Magic Slim & the Teardrops  Bad Boy  Blind Pig
Down Home Blues  John Cole  The Secret Is Out  JC
Ain't Nothing You Can Do  Artie White  Different Shades Of Blue  Waldoxy
When Your Give a Damn Just Don't Give A Damn  Ms Jody Ms. Jody's In The House  Ecko
Dubb's Politician Blues  Doug MacLeod  Dubb  Black & Tan
You're Gonna Need Somebody On Your Bond  Taj Mahal  The Real Deal  Columbia
Keep Singing The Blues  Chick Willis  Blues Me Before You Lose Me  CDS
Something About The Music  Donnie Ray  Blues Mix 8  Ecko
Fast Train  Bobby Parker  Bent Out Of Shape  Black Top
I Want To Get You Back  Michael Burks  Show Of Strength  Alligator
Done Sold Everything  Debbie Davies  After The Fall  MC
I Just Wanna Make Love To You  Bluesmasters  #2  DMD
If I Don't Got You  Matthew Curry  If I Don't Got You  2Ray
Halo   Jimmy Burns  Stuck In The Middle  Velron
Bad BMan  Linsey Alexander  Been There Done That  Delmark
All By Myself  Son Seals  Deluxe Edition  Alligator